News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Beer Truck Flips in KY

Started by roadman65, August 10, 2022, 09:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roadman65

Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

JREwing78

Pfft. Bud Light doesn't count!  :-D

tchafe1978

Bud light? Maybe that will fill Lake Mead back up a little bit.

Takumi

You misspelled "water truck" .
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

roadman65

Quote from: Takumi on August 10, 2022, 11:34:01 PM
You misspelled "water truck" .

I thought that was Mich Ultra.😁
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

1995hoo

I wonder what it smelled like driving past that. I remember one July a Budweiser truck overturned on the old (pre-HO/T era) left-side ramp from the I-495 Inner Loop to I-66. Beer cans everywhere on the sides of the hill, many of them burst on impact, a very hot July day.....the aroma of skunked Bud later that day was absolutely foul. (Had I known about the incident in advance, I would have hit the climate control "recirculate" button before getting there.)
"You know, you never have a guaranteed spot until you have a spot guaranteed."
—Olaf Kolzig, as quoted in the Washington Times on March 28, 2003,
commenting on the Capitals clinching a playoff spot.

"That sounded stupid, didn't it?"
—Kolzig, to the same reporter a few seconds later.

Mr. Matté

Dirt Roads

Tonight's headlines on the AARoads News Channel:  "Louisville becomes a major tourist attraction.  H. B. Elkins still unimpressed.  Details at 11."

Quote from: 1995hoo on August 11, 2022, 08:06:21 AM
I wonder what it smelled like driving past that. I remember one July a Budweiser truck overturned on the old (pre-HO/T era) left-side ramp from the I-495 Inner Loop to I-66. Beer cans everywhere on the sides of the hill, many of them burst on impact, a very hot July day.....the aroma of skunked Bud later that day was absolutely foul. (Had I known about the incident in advance, I would have hit the climate control "recirculate" button before getting there.)

I once had a small railroad project right next to the Iron City bottling plant in the Lawrenceville section of northern Pittsburgh.  They consistently dumped a small stream of hot runoff from the brewery vats from a pipe located about 10 feet up on the side of the back wall of the plant.  The hot steamy effluent appeared to be under a bit of pressure, and actually dumped out onto a section of industrial track servicing the brewery that was no longer in use.  The smell was pretty rough, particularly on that one day that temperatures reached above 90o in the city.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.