News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Anyone watch College Softball?

Started by texaskdog, May 14, 2012, 03:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

texaskdog

I'm looking forward to the Austin Regional and then Super-Regional and World Series.  Hopefully Texas actually wins their regional this year.  Anyone else follow it?

BigMattFromTexas

My sisters grew up playing softball, so I automatically followed the sport.. They used to always watch Texas when Osterman played.. Our local DII team was the conference champs but got knocked out. They peaked at #1 in the DII polls. That's Angelo State, their good at softball and baseball, won the nat'l champs I believe in '04.
So the answer is yes, but not that much. But I hope Texas does good! Hook 'em!
BigMatt

texaskdog

Quote from: BigMattFromTexas on May 14, 2012, 07:33:39 PM
My sisters grew up playing softball, so I automatically followed the sport.. They used to always watch Texas when Osterman played.. Our local DII team was the conference champs but got knocked out. They peaked at #1 in the DII polls. That's Angelo State, their good at softball and baseball, won the nat'l champs I believe in '04.
So the answer is yes, but not that much. But I hope Texas does good! Hook 'em!
BigMatt

Awesome!  Hook 'em!

ftballfan

I watch college softball, especially to see if the pitchers eat a lot ;)

texaskdog

Quote from: ftballfan on June 05, 2012, 08:02:23 PM
I watch college softball, especially to see if the pitchers eat a lot ;)

Obviously Blaire Luna does not.  I'm sure Dallas Escobedo & Kelaini Ricketts have frequented a buffet or two

bassoon1986

my wife used to play Division 3 softball so we definitely have it on the TV. Since LSU is out we are pulling for the SEC team haha

texaskdog

Quote from: bassoon1986 on June 06, 2012, 07:56:49 PM
my wife used to play Division 3 softball so we definitely have it on the TV. Since LSU is out we are pulling for the SEC team haha

I don't know why SEC people think that way.  I love watching OU & aTm lose.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.