News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Have you ever bubbled while Scholaring?

Started by bandit957, November 13, 2016, 08:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit957

Has anyone here ever bubbled (blown bubbles with bubble gum) while Roads Scholaring? I don't just mean bubbling while on a roadtrip, or while riding or driving and you happen to see some interesting road features. I mean actual Scholaring.

If so, does bubbling lead to better Scholaring, or is it just a distraction?

I honestly cannot think of a time when I ever bubbled while Scholaring. I'm thinking very hard, and just cannot think of it ever occurring.

I know family members have bubbled on roadtrips, but they weren't really Scholaring. On our Pensacola trip when I was a young man, we brang along a huge mega pack of bubble gum, and my people bubbled. I didn't chew any of this beegee though, because it didn't belong to me. Therefore, I deduce that I did not bubble. This is also the same trip where I heard another family stopped at a gas station lecturing their kids that they weren't allowed to chew bubble gum in the car because it might ruin the upholstery. (Ooh, an Allowed Cloud!)
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

Duke87

I could never figure out how to blow bubbles with gum. I mean I know how it works and can describe how to do it, but I've never been able to translate those instructions into actually physically doing it.
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

jakeroot

I think gum is appalling.

Is there an award for the most bizarre off-topic thread? No offence bandit.

bandit957

Quote from: Duke87 on November 13, 2016, 11:14:56 PM
I could never figure out how to blow bubbles with gum. I mean I know how it works and can describe how to do it, but I've never been able to translate those instructions into actually physically doing it.

I could never figure out how to make a flexagon out of paper.

US71

Come out of your bunker, Bandit957: you're inhaling too many fumes.
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

kphoger

You mean I'm not the only one??
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

bandit957

Quote from: kphoger on November 14, 2016, 06:05:53 PM

You mean I'm not the only one??

I used to be able to shoot out spit from the salivary gland in an arc. I forgot how to do this.

renegade

Dude, you need to get out more, take lots of pictures, and post them here for the rest of us to enjoy.

And, please ... do it soon!   :bigass:
Don’t ask me how I know.  Just understand that I do.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.