News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Pics of "new" overheads for the I-10 / I-25 split southside of las Cruces NM

Started by DJStephens, September 22, 2014, 08:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJStephens

These are some pics of the overheads approaching the I-25 split to the north, as I-10 begins to turn west just south of las Cruces NM. 
First sign has "Tucson" as a control city, second sign has "Deming" as the control town.   This is a kind of addendum to another thread
speaking of "Yuma" AZ and its use on signs as a control city.  [/img]

MrDisco99

The High Plains Traveler

Quote from: DJStephens on September 22, 2014, 08:01:44 PM
These are some pics of the overheads approaching the I-25 split to the north, as I-10 begins to turn west just south of las Cruces NM. 
First sign has "Tucson" as a control city, second sign has "Deming" as the control town.   This is a kind of addendum to another thread
speaking of "Yuma" AZ and its use on signs as a control city.[/img]
You have a misplaced [/img] tag and no source for the photo. Too bad, because I wanted to see if they have been improved since I went through there last fall. I found the indicated lane assignments on the down arrows to be confusing, especially since the advance sign is prior to a right lane opening up before the exit and the left lane that follows I-10 ends right after the exit.
"Tongue-tied and twisted; just an earth-bound misfit, I."

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.