News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

U.S. Territories forum?

Started by Pink Jazz, August 14, 2014, 06:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pink Jazz

I was wondering, why isn't their a forum for U.S. territories such as Puerto Rico, USVI, or Guam?  Puerto Rico even has three unsigned Interstate highways (although they are mostly not built to freeway standards).

Alternatively, Puerto Rico and USVI can be included in the Southeast forum, while Guam can be included in the Pacific Southwest forum.

Alps

Just not much discussion about them in general. I would assume that our numerous Pacific territories would be discussed there, along with Hawaii. The Caribbean ones, good point. Not sure where a Puerto Rico thread ought to go.

mrsman

I would put Pacific territories in Pac SW and Carribbean territories in Southeast, given that it is the closest region of the 50 states to those places.

Of course, as is commonly seen in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern forums (among others) it probably makes sense to have a running thread where all of the issues that pertain to a specific state (or territory) are kept.  The issues of the island territories are so limited and so unique that they could probably be contained in one thread each.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.