News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Your favorite party route or the best place to get messed up.

Started by leifvanderwall, October 21, 2009, 05:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leifvanderwall

The movie Hangover comes to mind. On what strip is where the party is? You know, where do you go to the best bars, the best adult entertainment spots, or just the place for an old fashioned bachelor party. When I was attending high school in Lake County, Florida, the place to get naughty was the OBT aka the Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando. I know some you guys will say "the Strip" in Las Vegas, but how about in Chicago, LA, NY City, Dallas, Miami, Detroit, and heck even Syracuse? By the way, college towns count too.

Alps

In Hoboken, NJ (college town across from NYC), it's Washington St.  In Montclair, NJ (home to many college students or new graduates) it's Bloomfield Ave.  In Cambridge, MA, it's definitely Mass. Ave.  In Boston, it's passed out in the street.

berberry

Dougtone

In Syracuse, the place to go is Armory Square, and I did attend a bachelor party at Armory Square last year.

Other places in Upstate New York to go party include Chippewa St., Elmwood Ave. and also Allen St. in Buffalo, East Ave. and Alexander St. in Rochester, Caroline St. in Saratoga Springs, North Pearl St. and also Lark St. (Upstate's answer to Greenwich Village) in Albany.

njroadhorse

Philadelphia is definitely South Street if I'm not mistaken.  In Pittsburgh, head to the Strip District. 
NJ Roads FTW!
Quote from: agentsteel53 on September 30, 2009, 04:04:11 PM
I-99... the Glen Quagmire of interstate routes??

mightyace

Quote from: njroadhorse on January 28, 2010, 05:03:14 PM
Philadelphia is definitely South Street if I'm not mistaken.  In Pittsburgh, head to the Strip District. 

And, in Harrisburg, head to the state capitol building.  You won't get to party, but you will get messed up!  :sombrero:  :banghead:
My Flickr Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mightyace

I'm out of this F***KING PLACE!

Ian

Quote from: njroadhorse on January 28, 2010, 05:03:14 PM
Philadelphia is definitely South Street if I'm not mistaken. 

You took the words right out of my mouth! Though, there are tons of streets in Philly that are party streets, like Columbus Blvd.
UMaine graduate, former PennDOT employee, new SoCal resident.
Youtube l Flickr

agentsteel53

okay, who resurrected this dumb clown arse-heap of a thread?

let it sink. 

again.
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.