News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Do You Know Where This is in New Orleans?

Started by jk403, February 07, 2019, 08:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jk403

Hello all, I'm going through a previous road trip and am trying to figure out where I likely jumped on to I-10 to go north to Baton Rouge. I can't find out where this house or building was. Can't make out the address; 25, 1215... 26?

I had previously taken a photo of a place called Tajague's at 5:32 PM, and then the photo above was taken 8 minutes later at 5:40 PM. Finally, I had passed the Crystal Preserves ("4301 Tulane Avenue") sign while on I-10, at 5:44 PM.

Apart from the French Quarter and US-90 from MS, I don't remember anything from NOLA. Spent less than an hour there, and driving around there was very different from anywhere else I've been traffic-wise (cars running r­eds, intersections with 6 to 8 roads crossing, etc). I'd like to go back though and drive around more of the city.

If anyone can figure this out I would be amazed. It's taken me about 2 years of looking back at it every few months. Thanks

csw

froggie

Gah!  I had looked at westbound Claiborne but I didn't look all the way to the ramp gore...

jk403

Excellent, thank you! I instead looked at any triangular-shaped intersections, and spent way more time on the southern end of the city.

I probably never would have found it! Very helpful, now it can finally be logged  :D

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.