News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

I was able to see two "ends" of I-69 in less then 24 hours......(PICS)

Started by thisdj78, August 10, 2013, 12:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thisdj78

I was in Indianapolis this week and was to be in Corpus Christi the next day, so it hit me that I would be seeing two ending segments in less then 24 hours, so of course I snapped pics:

DeaconG

Dawnstar: "You're an ape! And you can talk!"
King Solovar: "And you're a human with wings! Reality holds surprises for everyone!"
-Crisis On Infinite Earths #2

ethanhopkin14

That segment of "I-69" near Corpus Christi actually has an "END" shield, a rarity in Texas!!

msubulldog

It's interesting to see a neutered 37 and state-named 69 for the portion near Corpus Christi.
"But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it."
Matt 7:14, NLT

Brandon

Quote from: msubulldog on August 13, 2013, 01:43:23 PM
It's interesting to see a neutered 37 and state-named 69 for the portion near Corpus Christi.

When compared to the state shield with the name 37 and neutered 69 in Indianapolis.
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

Alps

Quote from: Brandon on August 13, 2013, 04:48:12 PM
Quote from: msubulldog on August 13, 2013, 01:43:23 PM

When compared to the state shield with the name 37 and neutered 69 in Indianapolis.
:clap:

Henry

Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

ethanhopkin14

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.