News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Hello from Ohio

Started by alecscradle, June 28, 2016, 04:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alecscradle

Hello all, I've been checking this forum out semi-regularly for a few weeks now, so I've decided to join.  I'm from the Columbus, Ohio region right now, and I've been a road enthusiast for as long as I can remember.  I'm currently in the GIS field, and have been enjoying that for a while now.  So I'm happy to be here.

FLRoads

Welcome to the board!

How long have you been in the GIS field?

jbnati27

Welcome from Cincinnati!

alecscradle

Quote from: flaroads on June 28, 2016, 05:07:00 PM
Welcome to the board!

How long have you been in the GIS field?

2-3 Years now.  I came from a strictly Computer Programming background, but some people suggested that I could put that towards learning GIS as well.  So I ended up going that direction.

hotdogPi

Welcome from Massachusetts!
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

KEVIN_224

Columbus? I visited that city in the summer of 2010! It's also the only time I've ever been in that state. Welcome to the forums!

Ohio State House, taken Sunday, August 1, 2010

SignGeek101

Welcome from thundery Winnipeg!

I've used ArcGIS software in one of my civil engineering courses (geomatics).

Alex

Welcome to the board!

You'll be in good company here as several forum members work in the GIS field directly or have GIS experience.

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

route17fan

Greetings from Cleveland! I am originally from north central Ohio but am currently residing on the north coast. Welcome!
John Krakoff - Cleveland, Ohio

noelbotevera

Welcome from neighboring Pennsylvania!

jeffandnicole

Welcome! I visit family in Medina and Parma every year, just up the road from you!

TravelingBethelite

Hello from a lovely summer in western CT! I pass through ((Columbus,) Ohio) occasionally on the way to Springfield, Missouri.
"Imprisoned by the freedom of the road!" - Ronnie Milsap
See my photos at: http://bit.ly/1Qi81ws

Now I decide where I go...

2018 Ford Fusion SE - proud new owner!

roadman65

Welcome from Orlando, FL!  Hope you enjoy yourself here.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.