News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Dashcam Suggestions?

Started by freebrickproductions, January 23, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freebrickproductions

I'm thinking of getting a dashcam soon, and wanted to know what good (but somewhat inexpensive) ones there are out there. Anyone got any suggestions? And if you know where the camera you're suggesting records to (such as a memory card or internal memory), then feel free to let me know.
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

lordsutch

If you're ok with non-name-brand stuff, the "A119S" which is the same hardware sold by a few different vendors ("Viofo"  seems to be the most prominent) has a pretty good reputation, performs decently even at night, and is GPS-capable; it's what I have in my car at the moment. It records to a microSD card like most dashcams do these days.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.