News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Anyone Else LOVE Duct Tape???

Started by BigMattFromTexas, August 30, 2009, 03:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMattFromTexas

I DO!!!!!!! I have a duct tape wallet, a duct tape covered binder thing(for school), i have six different colors, my Bible is covered in duct tape, and im making a duct tape wrist band. Anyone??
BigMatt

Chris

Are we really talking about duct tape?  :wow: :confused:

Alps

I had two duct tape camera cases over the years.  The first got lost (with 2 rechargeable batteries, sadly) in the middle of MA I-95 when I changed my friend's tire.  The second got so stinky and moldy from sitting in my pocket I had to throw it out.  Since then I've gone without.

Matt, start now and take your time to make a duct tape tuxedo for prom.  If you do a really good job with it, which you have time for, you can win a pretty neat scholarship.

SSOWorld

Quote from: Chris on August 30, 2009, 03:42:09 PM
Are we really talking about duct tape?  :wow: :confused:

*quack*

it's amazing what duct tape will fix :)
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

yanksfan6129

mightyace

I was once emailed a list of things you'll never hear rednecks say.

One of them was:
"Duct tape won't fix that!"  :) :-D
My Flickr Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mightyace

I'm out of this F***KING PLACE!

PAHighways

I only like duct tape as a friend.

Hellfighter

Bryant5493

I've had masking tape on my wallet, not duct tape though (lol).

Be well,

Bryant
Check out my YouTube page (http://youtube.com/Bryant5493). I have numerous road videos of Metro Atlanta and other areas in the Southeast.

I just signed up on photobucket -- here's my page (http://s594.photobucket.com/albums/tt24/Bryant5493).

hm insulators

Remember: If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

I'd rather be a child of the road than a son of a ditch.

At what age do you tell a highway that it's been adopted?

US71

Duct tape is "The Force": it has a "light" side a "dark" side and it holds the universe together :hyper:
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Hellfighter

hm insulators

Hmmm, I seem to recall Red Green saying that his wallet's missing... :-D
Remember: If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

I'd rather be a child of the road than a son of a ditch.

At what age do you tell a highway that it's been adopted?

Mr. Matté

Because I sometimes rode my bike to one of my college clubs last year, I brought along duct tape for emergency purposes. Upon arriving, it was promptly used to stick the club's banner to the wall.  For that, I got a paper plate award at last year's recognition dinner: "Matt, the Duct Tape Hero."

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.