News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

New Jersey Turnpike

Started by hotdogPi, December 22, 2013, 09:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluecountry

Quote from: sprjus4 on March 20, 2020, 05:07:17 PM
Quote from: bluecountry on March 20, 2020, 05:05:19 PM
I just don't think that's necessary, those NJTP exits are not high speed/high volume, causing quotes onto the NJTP.
Spot treatment would be better.
Queues are not what cause the backups... Every time I've driven it stuck in bumper to bumper traffic moving 45 - 65 mph during peak weekends, I've never passed an exit with traffic dumped in the mainline then have it open back up once everybody moves out of the way and gets past it. The heavy thru traffic is the issue, and why it's being widened.

Interchange improvements will likely be included in such projects.

Again I really disagree.
I think a better use of funds would be:

1. Expand the capacity of all exits to accommodate the volume, to prevent back ups on the NJTP
2. Expand the western spur of the NJTP so it never is less than 6 lanes
3. Instead of expanding the NJTP to 6 lanes from exit 4 to exit 1
       A. Widen NJTP from 6 to 8 lanes between exit 4 and exit 6
       B. Widen NJTP from 4 to 6 lanes between exit 3 and exit 4

South of exit there is no need for it to be widened, it's pretty rural and mainly long distance traffic.

I think expanding the western spur of the NJTP is much a higher priority as should be tapering the NJTP from 12 lanes at exit 6 to 8 lanes to 6 lanes at exit 4.

jeffandnicole

Quote from: storm2k on March 23, 2020, 03:23:06 PM
Quote from: lepidopteran on March 22, 2020, 06:15:56 PM
If they are getting rid of all the toll booths in favor of ETC/Toll-by-plate, that would kind of make the grandiose "lighthouse" toll plaza at the south end a bit of a white elephant?

It's not unprecedented. They rebuilt the Pascack Valley toll plaza on the Parkway around the same time as Exit 1, with two way Express EZ-Pass. When one way tolling was implemented there, they just barricaded off the northbound side of the thing and took down the old booths for the manual side and that was that. They could conceivably leave the middle part of the Exit 1 plaza standing and just close off the rest of the booth lanes and call it a day without much of an issue, but knowing the Turnpike Authority, they'd probably elect to tear the whole thing down and do the more modern gantries you see at 18W.

The real pain in the ass one is going to be Exit 6 on the PHMTE since they built that as part of the overall booth structure instead of the tall structure like they did at Exit 1.

In theory, they could make use of that building for the State Police or something, or a small Southern Turnpike HQ.

The original design of the new Interchange 1 toll plaza didn't have any high-speed lines.  It wasn't until nearly the final design when they finally incorporated them.  Honestly, even at the time it was built it probably didn't need all the lanes, as EZ Pass was taking hold.  But, the difference especially on a holiday weekend was remarkable.  lepidopteran said above he remembers 2 mile jams.  Yeah, that was an easy Sunday morning there.  When the jams hit Exit 2...13 miles away...they finally would close the Turnpike at Interchange 4, force everything off there, and have them take 295 instead. (Some motorists, not having a clue, would drive down 295 until they saw the Turnpike sign at Exit 28 (NJ 168), then head back to the Turnpike...only to sit in traffic several miles later.)  With the new plaza, it rarely jammed outside of the "plaza", which they term as where the roadway starts widening for the tolls. When it does jam further back, it's usually due to an issue further south on the Delaware Memorial Bridge.

BTW, next time you go thru there, you can take a look at this:  At nearly every plaza including Interchange 1, the main Supervisor's areas is located on the exit side of the Plaza, to monitor traffic.  They never really cared about the entrance side.  Exit 1's Supervisor's room is on the 2nd floor and is fairly spacious with the ability to view the cameras overlooking the plaza. https://goo.gl/maps/HYn5UmUt8ivzst659  There's a few other rooms in the area up there.  Downstairs is some sort of maintenance area.  On each side of the plaza is elevators and stairways for the employees to access the toll lanes, although unlike some toll booths, it is necessary to cross active lanes to get to particular booths.

BTW, there's nothing in the 'lighthouse'.  It's just there. And looking at the building on GSV, damn that thing could use a good cleaning outside!

Quote from: bluecountry on March 24, 2020, 06:48:06 PM
I just don't think that's necessary, those NJTP exits are not high speed/high volume, causing quotes onto the NJTP.
Queues are not what cause the backups... Every time I've driven it stuck in bumper to bumper traffic moving 45 - 65 mph during peak weekends, I've never passed an exit with traffic dumped in the mainline then have it open back up once everybody moves out of the way and gets past it. The heavy thru traffic is the issue, and why it's being widened.

Again I really disagree.

1. Expand the capacity of all exits to accommodate the volume, to prevent back ups on the NJTP

South of exit there is no need for it to be widened, it's pretty rural and mainly long distance traffic.

I think expanding the western spur of the NJTP is much a higher priority as should be tapering the NJTP from 12 lanes at exit 6 to 8 lanes to 6 lanes at exit 4.

Just wondering...how often do you drive on the Turnpike? 

vdeane

Yes, it's mainly long-distance traffic, but there's a LOT of it.  This isn't your typical rush hour merges, it's simply too much volume on too few lanes.  It's an integral part of the northeast corridor and has the traffic levels to show for it.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

sprjus4

Quote from: jeffandnicole on March 24, 2020, 07:29:59 PM
Clearly never during peak travel periods, or believes 45 - 55 mph, frequent braking, etc. are all normal and appropriate.

sprjus4

Sure is rural and mainly long distance traffic - a quite heavy amount of it.

The NJTP needs a minimum of 6-lanes, and will receive such treatment in the next decade where any 4-lane segments remain, south of Exit 3.

sprjus4

Just curious, what is the AADT along the New Jersey Turnpike? I have not been able to find published volumes online. I'd imagine at least 50,000 or greater along the 4-lane segment.

Beltway

Quote from: sprjus4 on March 25, 2020, 10:05:35 AM
Could say that same thing about the recently 12-laned section between Bordentown and New Brunswick.

It is mostly rural.
http://www.roadstothefuture.com
http://www.capital-beltway.com

Baloney is a reserved word on the Internet
    (Robert Coté, 2002)

sprjus4

Quote from: Beltway on March 25, 2020, 10:11:31 AM
Could say that same thing about the recently 12-laned section between Bordentown and New Brunswick.

It is mostly rural.
The entire New Jersey Turnpike south of New Brunswick serves mainly long-distance traffic.

storm2k

NJTA has suspended cash toll collections on the Turnpike and Parkway. They'll be doing video toll by mail for any drivers without EZ-Pass.

Guess this is a good dry run to see how the eventual move to full ETC will go.

bluecountry

Quote from: jeffandnicole on March 24, 2020, 07:29:59 PM
Quote from: storm2k on March 23, 2020, 03:23:06 PM
Quote from: lepidopteran on March 22, 2020, 06:15:56 PM
If they are getting rid of all the toll booths in favor of ETC/Toll-by-plate, that would kind of make the grandiose "lighthouse" toll plaza at the south end a bit of a white elephant?

It's not unprecedented. They rebuilt the Pascack Valley toll plaza on the Parkway around the same time as Exit 1, with two way Express EZ-Pass. When one way tolling was implemented there, they just barricaded off the northbound side of the thing and took down the old booths for the manual side and that was that. They could conceivably leave the middle part of the Exit 1 plaza standing and just close off the rest of the booth lanes and call it a day without much of an issue, but knowing the Turnpike Authority, they'd probably elect to tear the whole thing down and do the more modern gantries you see at 18W.

The real pain in the ass one is going to be Exit 6 on the PHMTE since they built that as part of the overall booth structure instead of the tall structure like they did at Exit 1.

In theory, they could make use of that building for the State Police or something, or a small Southern Turnpike HQ.

The original design of the new Interchange 1 toll plaza didn't have any high-speed lines.  It wasn't until nearly the final design when they finally incorporated them.  Honestly, even at the time it was built it probably didn't need all the lanes, as EZ Pass was taking hold.  But, the difference especially on a holiday weekend was remarkable.  lepidopteran said above he remembers 2 mile jams.  Yeah, that was an easy Sunday morning there.  When the jams hit Exit 2...13 miles away...they finally would close the Turnpike at Interchange 4, force everything off there, and have them take 295 instead. (Some motorists, not having a clue, would drive down 295 until they saw the Turnpike sign at Exit 28 (NJ 168), then head back to the Turnpike...only to sit in traffic several miles later.)  With the new plaza, it rarely jammed outside of the "plaza", which they term as where the roadway starts widening for the tolls. When it does jam further back, it's usually due to an issue further south on the Delaware Memorial Bridge.

BTW, next time you go thru there, you can take a look at this:  At nearly every plaza including Interchange 1, the main Supervisor's areas is located on the exit side of the Plaza, to monitor traffic.  They never really cared about the entrance side.  Exit 1's Supervisor's room is on the 2nd floor and is fairly spacious with the ability to view the cameras overlooking the plaza. https://goo.gl/maps/HYn5UmUt8ivzst659  There's a few other rooms in the area up there.  Downstairs is some sort of maintenance area.  On each side of the plaza is elevators and stairways for the employees to access the toll lanes, although unlike some toll booths, it is necessary to cross active lanes to get to particular booths.

BTW, there's nothing in the 'lighthouse'.  It's just there. And looking at the building on GSV, damn that thing could use a good cleaning outside!

Again I really disagree.

I have made 28.5 drives from Northern Virginia to the Upper East Side in Manhattan since May 2017, not to mention countless other times on there in the northern section for more local business.

Not to mention, I have been on it since 1989 making trips from Northern VA to NYC, Connecticut, then college in Boston.
I've never been fucked up on the southern portion, never.

I used to always get fucked up in Central Jersey between exit 6-9, until they made it 3+3.  Now?  I LOVE the NJTP, it's perfect.

Yeh I can't hit cruise control on the southern portion but I still get at least 65 if not 70.
And again I argue the part what needs most fixed is:
-Between exit 3 and 4, yes 6 lanes
-Between exit 4 and 6, 8 lanes
-WB NJTP north of 16, needs 6 lanes.

The WB NJTP absolutely needs expanding BEFORE exit 1-3.

bluecountry

Quote from: Beltway on March 25, 2020, 10:11:31 AM

It is mostly rural.

Very different.
First, that area has the suburbs of North and Central Jersey.
Second, that carries besides local traffic, regional, and long distance.
South of NB, the NJTP pretty much is the only big road, everybody gets funneled on there....including NJTP traffic, PATP traffic, and south Jersey I-295 traffic.

The southern part of the NJTP in contrast, handles exclusively long distance traffic.  By that point, PATP traffic has gone, suburban south jersey traffic is on I-295, and immediate Philly traffic is on I-95.
Not to mention, its much more rural or less built up there.

bluecountry

Quote from: sprjus4 on March 25, 2020, 10:06:36 AM
Just curious, what is the AADT along the New Jersey Turnpike? I have not been able to find published volumes online. I'd imagine at least 50,000 or greater along the 4-lane segment.
Yes I would like to know this as well what the AADT is, I've had trouble getting this for a lot of major highways.
Seems most google results just have GIS maps, I just want the data.

MASTERNC

FYI the NJ Turnpike and Garden State Parkway have temporarily gone cashless during the COVID outbreak.

sprjus4

Quote from: bluecountry on March 25, 2020, 03:50:59 PM
The southern part of the NJTP in contrast, handles exclusively long distance traffic.  By that point, PATP traffic has gone, suburban south jersey traffic is on I-295, and immediate Philly traffic is on I-95.
You're point is still moot. It doesn't matter if it's "exclusively long distance" traffic. Take a look at the numbers. Take a look at peak travel period traffic volumes. Recurring delays, inconsistency with speeds, unreliability. All of the factors combined dictate it needs widening, and will be done so over the next decade.

I-95 between Wilmington and Delaware is 6-lanes. I-95 between Richmond and DC is 6-lanes. I-95 between Savannah and Miami is 6-lanes. I-80 / I-90 Ohio Turnpike between Cleveland and Toledo is 6-lanes. I-78 between Newark and Easton is 6-lanes, built with that amount when completed in the 1960s. I-80 between Columbia and I-95 is 6-lanes. I-84 / I-90 between Hartford and Boston is 6-lanes. Many segments of the Pennsylvania Turnpike are beginning to be expanded to 6-lanes or are programmed in the near future. The majority of these segments pass through rural areas with mostly long-distance traffic. They would be a nightmare with only 4-lanes, and many areas need 8-lanes.

I-64 between Richmond and Williamsburg, I-81 throughout the entire state, I-95 between Richmond and Savannah, I-476 between Philadelphia and Scranton, and many other long-distance highways in the country connecting major metropolitan areas have traffic volumes during at least peak travel periods, recurring delay, inconsistency, unreliability, that warrant 6-lanes for hundreds of miles, all in rural areas.

Quote from: MASTERNC on March 25, 2020, 04:21:16 PM
FYI the NJ Turnpike and Garden State Parkway have temporarily gone cashless during the COVID outbreak.
Three posts up.

jeffandnicole

Quote from: bluecountry on March 25, 2020, 03:47:43 PM

We know.  You don't have to keep repeating your opinion on this.

I have made 28.5 drives from Northern Virginia to the Upper East Side in Manhattan since May 2017, not to mention countless other times on there in the northern section for more local business.

Not to mention, I have been on it since 1989 making trips from Northern VA to NYC, Connecticut, then college in Boston.

Yeh I can't hit cruise control on the southern portion but I still get at least 65 if not 70.

I'll give you credit for knowing how many times you've driving a particular route.  I certainly don't keep track like that.  However, as I live very close to the Turnpike I drive over it nearly on a daily basis.  I get the "birds eye" view so to say between Exits 2 and 3.  And that view clearly shows there is significant volume issues, especially on busy weekends. But I see it on some weekdays, especially in the afternoon.

However, since mid-2017, that really isn't that many times, especially if you time your trips to avoid heavy travel periods.  Remember, there's still people that take the Turnpike *every day*.  And if you're only able to get to 70, that's an issue.  It's one thing to say you go 70 because that's your preferred speed.  But if you can only hit that due to traffic, that shows how close that section is to failing on your trips.  Even if everything is flowing fine today, 5 or 10 years from now traffic volumes will probably continue to grow, and your speeds will continue to fall.

When the Turnpike was widened from Interchange 6 - 9, I recall at a public meeting (and have mentioned this in the past) that it was revealed from Interchanges 6 - 7A, traffic volumes looking out 25 years did not warrant 12 lanes in that area, but rather 10 lanes.  However, the Turnpike learned from the 10 lane (2-3-3-2) 8A - 9 segment that it presents significant issues, especially when the inner roadway required closing.  In theory, other than for an accident or other abnormal issue, the area from 6 - 7A should never congest as it was built wider than necessary.

The Turnpike for the mile or so south of Interchange 6 is laughingly wide for the volumes it should experience, but was a necessary evil for the Turnpike's preferred method of merging/diverging the inner and outer roadways.

bluecountry

Quote from: sprjus4 on March 25, 2020, 04:24:06 PM
Quote from: bluecountry on March 25, 2020, 03:50:59 PM
You're point is still moot. It doesn't matter if it's "exclusively long distance" traffic. Take a look at the numbers. Take a look at peak travel period traffic volumes. Recurring delays, inconsistency with speeds, unreliability. All of the factors combined dictate it needs widening, and will be done so over the next decade.

I-95 between Wilmington and Delaware is 6-lanes. I-95 between Richmond and DC is 6-lanes. I-95 between Savannah and Miami is 6-lanes. I-80 / I-90 Ohio Turnpike between Cleveland and Toledo is 6-lanes. I-78 between Newark and Easton is 6-lanes, built with that amount when completed in the 1960s. I-80 between Columbia and I-95 is 6-lanes. I-84 / I-90 between Hartford and Boston is 6-lanes. Many segments of the Pennsylvania Turnpike are beginning to be expanded to 6-lanes or are programmed in the near future. The majority of these segments pass through rural areas with mostly long-distance traffic. They would be a nightmare with only 4-lanes, and many areas need 8-lanes.

I-64 between Richmond and Williamsburg, I-81 throughout the entire state, I-95 between Richmond and Savannah, I-476 between Philadelphia and Scranton, and many other long-distance highways in the country connecting major metropolitan areas have traffic volumes during at least peak travel periods, recurring delay, inconsistency, unreliability, that warrant 6-lanes for hundreds of miles, all in rural areas.

Quote from: MASTERNC on March 25, 2020, 04:21:16 PM
Three posts up.
First, I have been on the NJTP soo so many times, and I never have had memorable congestion between exits 1-4.  I may not be able to cruise at 80, but rarely am I below highway speeds.

Second, I'd disagree.  This is apples and oranges for many reasons.

1)  NJTP south of the PATP handles long distance only traffic. 
-Local and regional Philly traffic is on I-95/I-295.
-I like to think of the NJTP in South Jersey as basically being the equivalent of the express lanes on I-95, with I-295 being the local lanes.

2) To that end, I-95 in MD between Baltimore and Wilmington is mainly 6 lanes north of exit 77.
-I am NOT advocating I-95 should be 4 lanes here (or in VA between DC and Richmond)!

No, to the contrary IMO....
A. MD...I-95 needs to be 8 lanes all the way to the DE state line
       -And honestly, 12 lanes to exit 77, 10 lanes through Tidings Bridge, then 8 to DE
B.  VA....I-95 REALLY needs to be 14 lanes from I-495 in VA to exit 158, then 12 lanes to exit 126, then 8 lanes to I-295

What?  Why?
Because when I-95 enters MD from DE, it essentially becomes 3 (if not 4) interstates merging into 1
    -NJTP/I-295/I-95/I-495 Wilmington.....unlike South Jersey, there isn't a // interstate nearby
    -Likewise in VA, I-95 handles local/regional/and long distance traffic.......IMO I-95 in MD and VA is more like the NJTP between exit 6-9....as opposed to the Southern NJTP

bluecountry

Quote from: jeffandnicole on March 25, 2020, 05:07:03 PM

We know.  You don't have to keep repeating your opinion on this.

I'll give you credit for knowing how many times you've driving a particular route.  I certainly don't keep track like that.  However, as I live very close to the Turnpike I drive over it nearly on a daily basis.  I get the "birds eye" view so to say between Exits 2 and 3.  And that view clearly shows there is significant volume issues, especially on busy weekends. But I see it on some weekdays, especially in the afternoon.

However, since mid-2017, that really isn't that many times, especially if you time your trips to avoid heavy travel periods.  Remember, there's still people that take the Turnpike *every day*.  And if you're only able to get to 70, that's an issue.  It's one thing to say you go 70 because that's your preferred speed.  But if you can only hit that due to traffic, that shows how close that section is to failing on your trips.  Even if everything is flowing fine today, 5 or 10 years from now traffic volumes will probably continue to grow, and your speeds will continue to fall.

When the Turnpike was widened from Interchange 6 - 9, I recall at a public meeting (and have mentioned this in the past) that it was revealed from Interchanges 6 - 7A, traffic volumes looking out 25 years did not warrant 12 lanes in that area, but rather 10 lanes.  However, the Turnpike learned from the 10 lane (2-3-3-2) 8A - 9 segment that it presents significant issues, especially when the inner roadway required closing.  In theory, other than for an accident or other abnormal issue, the area from 6 - 7A should never congest as it was built wider than necessary.

The Turnpike for the mile or so south of Interchange 6 is laughingly wide for the volumes it should experience, but was a necessary evil for the Turnpike's preferred method of merging/diverging the inner and outer roadways.
That stretch of the NJTP is the BEST part of the interstate system IMO from Richmond to Maine.  Just super smooth.

Look I disagree on the southern segment needing widened all the way.
I have driven it enough to have known if it was a problem.
IMO, going 65-70, that's still 'green' on google maps, that should be a very low priority.

I can tell you everyday (well every normal day) the WB NJTP spur where it's 4 lanes is jammed, jammed, jammed.
That needs addressed 1st.

sprjus4

Quote from: bluecountry on March 25, 2020, 05:13:33 PM
First, I have been on the NJTP soo so many times, and I never have had memorable congestion between exits 1-4.  I may not be able to cruise at 80, but rarely am I below highway speeds.
How many peak weekends have you driven it?

1)  NJTP south of the PATP handles long distance only traffic.
:pan:

I-95 between Richmond and Fredericksburg is 6-lanes. -> "exclusively long distance" traffic"
I-95 between Wilmington and Delaware is 6-lanes. -> "exclusively long distance" traffic
I-95 between Savannah and Miami is 6-lanes. -> ""exclusively long distance" traffic (with the exception of the urban areas)
I-80 / I-90 Ohio Turnpike between Cleveland and Toledo is 6-lanes -> "exclusively long distance" traffic
I-84 / I-90 between Hartford and Boston is 6-lanes -> "exclusively long distance" traffic

2) To that end, I-95 in MD between Baltimore and Wilmington is mainly 6 lanes north of exit 77.
-I am NOT advocating I-95 should be 4 lanes here (or in VA between DC and Richmond)!

No, to the contrary IMO....
A. MD...I-95 needs to be 8 lanes all the way to the DE state line
       -And honestly, 12 lanes to exit 77, 10 lanes through Tidings Bridge, then 8 to DE
B.  VA....I-95 REALLY needs to be 14 lanes from I-495 in VA to exit 158, then 12 lanes to exit 126, then 8 lanes to I-295
Don't disagree with any of your points, notably the Virginia segment which has to be one of the worst bottlenecks on the East Coast that has no relief in sight anytime soon, but those segments (except north of Fredericksburg) all are "exclusively long distance" traffic to the extent you claim the NJTP is and easily warrant 6, 8, or more lanes based on heavy traffic volumes, especially during peak travel periods, are often unreliable and provide inconsistent speeds.

What?  Why?
Because when I-95 enters MD from DE, it essentially becomes 3 (if not 4) interstates merging into 1
    -NJTP/I-295/I-95/I-495 Wilmington.....unlike South Jersey, there isn't a // interstate nearby
How about all that traffic funneling from New York and points north down to Baltimore and points south? Heavy volumes, and all cram on the 4-lane NJTP making it frequent to have recurring delay, notably during peak travel periods.

-Likewise in VA, I-95 handles local/regional/and long distance traffic.......IMO I-95 in MD and VA is more like the NJTP between exit 6-9....as opposed to the Southern NJTP
"Exclusively long distance" traffic to the extent you claim south of Fredericksburg and north of Baltimore. Both segments need at minimum 8-lanes, despite only carrying "exclusively long distance" traffic, though I suppose 4-lanes would suffice due to only carrying "exclusively long distance" traffic.

bluecountry

NJTP has I-295 and I-95 running //.

In MD and VA, there is no other road.
Thats why.

Beltway

Quote from: sprjus4 on March 25, 2020, 04:24:06 PM
I-95 between Wilmington and Delaware is 6-lanes. I-95 between Richmond and DC is 6-lanes. I-95 between Savannah and Miami is 6-lanes. I-80 / I-90 Ohio Turnpike between Cleveland and Toledo is 6-lanes. I-78 between Newark and Easton is 6-lanes, built with that amount when completed in the 1960s. I-80 between Columbia and I-95 is 6-lanes.
All those are on single routing.

Southern NJTP is closely paralleled by I-295 and I-195 with freeway connectivity at each end.

So south of Exit 4 the two highways combined have 8 lanes south of Exit 2 and 10 lanes north of US-322.

(Robert Coté, 2002)

sprjus4

Quote from: Beltway on March 25, 2020, 05:50:20 PM

Southern NJTP is closely paralleled by I-295 and I-195 with freeway connectivity at each end.

So south of Exit 4 the two highways combined have 8 lanes south of Exit 2 and 10 lanes north of US-322.
Still doesn't eliminate the need for 6-lane widening.

What's the AADT on I-295 vs. NJTP?

Beltway

Quote from: sprjus4 on March 25, 2020, 06:07:56 PM
OK, but comparing the 4-lane NJTP to 6-lane rural Interstates on single routing is inappropriate.

I found ArcGIS maps with NJDOT volumes, but nothing for NJTP.

(Robert Coté, 2002)

Roadsguy

Quote from: Beltway on March 25, 2020, 06:39:28 PM
OK, but comparing the 4-lane NJTP to 6-lane rural Interstates on single routing is inappropriate.

I've never been able to find NJTP traffic counts either, even after asking here.
Mileage-based exit numbering implies the existence of mileage-cringe exit numbering.

Alps

The best public source I've found thus far:
https://dspace.njstatelib.org/xmlui/bitstream/handle/10929/23355/f4912008d.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y
page 16 has outdated AADTs but at least 2006 is getting in the ballpark. (Figure 1% growth per year as a rough guideline for NJ, and see what you think from there)

Beltway

Quote from: Roadsguy on March 25, 2020, 07:27:38 PM
Quote from: Beltway on March 25, 2020, 06:39:28 PM
I've never been able to find NJTP traffic counts either, even after asking here.
Strange!

NJDOT could do a service if they would post them on their AcrGIS map.

(Robert Coté, 2002)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.