News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

AARoads Creation Gallery

Started by KEK Inc., August 04, 2010, 06:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KEK Inc.

Ah, photography.  I'm not a big photobuff, mainly because I have a shitty camera.

I think this photo is a bit too dark.

Take the road less traveled.

BigMattFromTexas

Sense we're on the subject of photography, I like this picture, even though it's of my stupid windshield some a**holes busted out..

BigMatt

Ian

I like to photograph things. Here are a few of my photos...

UMaine graduate, former PennDOT employee, new SoCal resident.
Youtube l Flickr

BigMattFromTexas

^ Well aren't you mister "I've been to Times Square"... Lucky mofo. I NEED to go back to Big Bend Nat'l Park, so i can take my own pics of mountains... :ded:\
BigMatt

agentsteel53

the real question is ... has the cat been to Times Square?
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

BigMattFromTexas

My guess is definitely possibly..
BigMatt

rickmastfan67

Hey SyntheticDreamer, just curious, but what type of Camera do you have?

Anyways, here's a few of my favorite pictures that I've taken.

realjd

Maybe it comes from growing up in the midwest, but I can't resist a good beach picture!

Cozumel, Mex.:

Lucaya National Park, Bahamas:

Bahia Honda SP, FL:

Carlsbad State Beach, CA:

Virgin Gorda, BVI:

Strangely enough, I don't have any pictures from the beach where I live!

florida

Quote from: realjd on August 22, 2010, 10:02:00 PM
Strangely enough, I don't have any pictures from the beach where I live!

There are not any majestic beaches on Florida's East Coast with the exception of the red-tinted sand and rocks from Ormond to St. Augustine. The Gulf Coast is much more photogenic.
So many roads...so little time.

BigMattFromTexas

Okay, I'll go back to my "creation" I'm just saying I don't know anything about how oil refineries work, but I made this on paint.  ~Note!!! this is not finished!~:

Now here's a picture I took of some flood damage in Ciudad, Acuña, Coahuila. I know, I was in a a car, and the stupid fence messes up this picture:

BigMatt

KEK Inc.

OK, here's some stuff I did on PowerPoint.  I'm sure many of you have noticed that I have drawn some 3D road signs on PowerPoint. 

This is a really old art banner I made for a gallery I made on another forum.  Yes, I made the bob-omb and Toad on PowerPoint (and it was hell).

Take the road less traveled.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.