News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

NBA Draft 2022

Started by The Ghostbuster, June 21, 2022, 06:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Ghostbuster

This year's NBA Draft is this Thursday on ABC and ESPN. I probably won't watch it (the MasterChef Junior finale is on at the same time on Fox). My trainer today told me a story that his sister is in a relationship with University of Wisconsin Guard/Forward Johnny Davis, and they are expecting a baby. My trainer would not make up stories like this, although I must admit, I was very suprised by this "bombshell" revelation.

jgb191

With the second overall selection last year plus the third overall selection this year, my Rockets are hopefully able to compete for a playoff seed this upcoming season.
We're so far south that we're not even considered "The South"

US 89

Quote from: The Ghostbuster on June 21, 2022, 06:07:42 PM
(the MasterChef Junior finale is on at the same time on Fox)

Off topic, but I can't stand Masterchef Junior. The fun of Masterchef is Gordon Ramsay bitching out the bad dishes and all the petty drama in the team challenges, neither of which really happens that much in the kids' version.

Takumi

Congrats to Patrick Mahomes on going #1!
https://youtu.be/O1zIzRySAmc
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.