News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Before and After

Started by US71, January 13, 2012, 11:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

US71

AHTD is not known for their smarts (IMO). They put up the wrong signs or don't notice if something is missing.

There is sign assembly in Bentonville that has been neglected for a long time (at least a couple years), even though the guide sign had recently been replaced:

But after a little prodding, they finally corrected the error:

Of course, even when they put up a totally new sign assembly, they still don't get things quite right:

Until (again) somebody has to bring it to their attention

Of course, there are still dozens more problems to fix. I wonder if AHTD would hire me to be their error finder? ;)
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

txstateends

Quote from: US71 on January 13, 2012, 11:03:33 AM

Of course, there are still dozens more problems to fix. I wonder if AHTD would hire me to be their error finder? ;)

Sure, you'd have *plenty* to do, but would there be enough $$$$$ for sign stock (as well as other supplies), much less a paycheck that DIDN'T bounce?? :D
\/ \/ click for a bigger image \/ \/

M86

Quote from: US71 on January 13, 2012, 11:03:33 AM
I could be your assistant.   :D

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.