News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Delaware Welcome Sign Photo Request

Started by CtrlAltDel, May 31, 2015, 02:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CtrlAltDel

I am looking for a picture of the Welcome sign into Delaware along MD/DE 273, in or near Newark, Delaware. (For extra precision, the coordinates are 39.694337, -75.786508)

The sign looks like this (except not blurry):

If anyone has such a picture, or is willing to head out there to snap one, I would appreciate it. (I'm making a collection of welcome signs along the routes I've driven, and the one I have of this sign in particular is pretty much the worst one.)

Thanks.
Interstates clinched: 4, 57, 275 (IN-KY-OH), 465 (IN), 640 (TN), 985
State Interstates clinched: I-26 (TN), I-75 (GA), I-75 (KY), I-75 (TN), I-81 (WV), I-95 (NH)

ChezeHed81

Sorry, CtrlAltDel, but the sign is apparently gone.  I went out there this afternoon and the tiny one that reads
  Delaware
New Castle County
just prior to Hall School Rd is all that I could find.  I remember pulling over onto the shoulder just prior to Church Rd, so I should have seen it if it was there.  Best wishes on your quest.

CtrlAltDel

Quote from: ChezeHed81 on June 24, 2015, 01:19:27 PM
Sorry, CtrlAltDel, but the sign is apparently gone.  I went out there this afternoon and the tiny one that reads
  Delaware
New Castle County
just prior to Hall School Rd is all that I could find.  I remember pulling over onto the shoulder just prior to Church Rd, so I should have seen it if it was there.  Best wishes on your quest.

Well, that sucks.

Thank you for heading out there though. I do appreciate the effort on your part for an internet stranger.
Interstates clinched: 4, 57, 275 (IN-KY-OH), 465 (IN), 640 (TN), 985
State Interstates clinched: I-26 (TN), I-75 (GA), I-75 (KY), I-75 (TN), I-81 (WV), I-95 (NH)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.