Do You Know Where This is in New Orleans?

Started by jk403, February 07, 2019, 08:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jk403

Hello all, I'm going through a previous road trip and am trying to figure out where I likely jumped on to I-10 to go north to Baton Rouge. I can't find out where this house or building was. Can't make out the address; 25, 1215... 26?

I had previously taken a photo of a place called Tajague's at 5:32 PM, and then the photo above was taken 8 minutes later at 5:40 PM. Finally, I had passed the Crystal Preserves ("4301 Tulane Avenue") sign while on I-10, at 5:44 PM.

Apart from the French Quarter and US-90 from MS, I don't remember anything from NOLA. Spent less than an hour there, and driving around there was very different from anywhere else I've been traffic-wise (cars running r­eds, intersections with 6 to 8 roads crossing, etc). I'd like to go back though and drive around more of the city.

If anyone can figure this out I would be amazed. It's taken me about 2 years of looking back at it every few months. Thanks

csw

froggie

Gah!  I had looked at westbound Claiborne but I didn't look all the way to the ramp gore...

jk403

Excellent, thank you! I instead looked at any triangular-shaped intersections, and spent way more time on the southern end of the city.

I probably never would have found it! Very helpful, now it can finally be logged  :D

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.