News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Greetings from Michigan!

Started by ebrightazimuth, October 31, 2022, 09:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebrightazimuth

Hi all. I'm a long time lurker who stumbled on this place as part of my general travel hobby, including (as you can guess by the name) highpointing. Glad to be here!

hotdogPi

Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

MATraveler128

Welcome from Massachusetts as well.
Decommission 128 south of Peabody!

Lowest untraveled number: 56

Alex

Quote from: ebrightazimuth on October 31, 2022, 09:07:56 PM
Hi all. I'm a long time lurker who stumbled on this place as part of my general travel hobby, including (as you can guess by the name) highpointing. Glad to be here!

Being originally from Delaware, I instantly recognized your username. Welcome to the board!

kirbykart

Hello from Upstate New York! Welcome to the forum, ebrightazimuth.

JoePCool14

Quote from: Alex on November 01, 2022, 07:51:34 AM
Quote from: ebrightazimuth on October 31, 2022, 09:07:56 PM

Being originally from Delaware, I instantly recognized your username. Welcome to the board!

And here I thought Illinois was flat. Don't come here if you're looking for high points.  :-D

Welcome to the forums!

:) Needs more... :sombrero: Not quite... :bigass: Perfect.
JDOT: We make the world a better place to drive.
Travel Mapping | 60+ Clinches | 260+ Traveled | 8000+ Miles Logged

roadman65

Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.