News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

New Hampshire

Started by 74/171FAN, June 17, 2009, 09:14:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Great Lakes Roads

Guess what project did not get approved by the governor in the most recent 10-year plan (2025-2034)?  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Not Approved by GACIT

Statewide 40915 Remove Tier 1 Roadways, Exit sign renumbering (Interstates and divided highways) - Do not include

The Ghostbuster

That was totally predictable as Governor Sequential (Sununu) has opposed renumbering the exits from sequential-to-mileage-based since it was first proposed in 2019. Since Sununu will not seek a fifth term, there is a small chance the exit renumbering plan will be approved by the next governor of New Hampshire. I am sure the DOT will continue to post the exit renumbering proposal in each 10-year plan until it finally gets approved, if it ever does.

MoMaRoadDweeb

Didn't see this posted...
QuoteLONDONDERRY, N.H. —
The northbound lanes of Interstate 93 in Londonderry will be closed for 4 nights while new steel girders are set on the new Exit 4A bridge, New Hampshire DOT said.

The New Hampshire Department of Transportation said starting Monday, Dec. 18 at 7 p.m., traffic will be rerouted through the new northbound ramps and re-enter onto I-93.

https://www.wmur.com/article/i-93-northbound-londonderry-new-hampshire-closures/46153265

Ted$8roadFan

Quote from: The Ghostbuster on December 19, 2023, 05:56:41 PM
That was totally predictable as Governor Sequential (Sununu) has opposed renumbering the exits from sequential-to-mileage-based since it was first proposed in 2019. Since Sununu will not seek a fifth term, there is a small chance the exit renumbering plan will be approved by the next governor of New Hampshire. I am sure the DOT will continue to post the exit renumbering proposal in each 10-year plan until it finally gets approved, if it ever does.

Live Free or Die.

vdeane

Quote from: Ted$8roadFan on December 24, 2023, 06:44:15 AM
Quote from: The Ghostbuster on December 19, 2023, 05:56:41 PM

Live Free or Die.
Apparently NHDOT isn't free to choose their own method of exit numbering.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.