News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

GA I-75 Business Loop: Adel, GA

Started by rickmastfan67, September 06, 2009, 08:31:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickmastfan67

Does anybody know if the Adel, GA Business Route is still active?  I know the other 3 in GA are.  I'm just not sure about this one.

Any help would be appreciated with figuring this out. :)

leifvanderwall

I really don't know, but I would guess no. I don't think Georgians are big fans of the Interstate Business Loops. I think Interstate 75 had the Business Loops in GA as an experiment (I'm sure the Georgia DOT knew about the Michigan 75 Business Loops).

Alex

Quote from: leifvanderwall on April 29, 2010, 09:07:57 PM
I really don't know, but I would guess no. I don't think Georgians are big fans of the Interstate Business Loops. I think Interstate 75 had the Business Loops in GA as an experiment (I'm sure the Georgia DOT knew about the Michigan 75 Business Loops).

The Cordele one might as well be called dead. Same with the Tifton one eh flaroadgeek?

FLRoads

Quote from: AARoads on April 29, 2010, 09:11:36 PM

The Cordele one might as well be called dead. Same with the Tifton one eh flaroadgeek?

Indeed. From what I saw in my recent trip through there (earlier this month), there was no sign of the business loop through Tifton.

Alex

Quote from: flaroadgeek on April 29, 2010, 09:14:16 PM
Quote from: AARoads on April 29, 2010, 09:11:36 PM

Indeed. From what I saw in my recent trip through there (earlier this month), there was no sign of the business loop through Tifton.

So someone please mark those as dead...

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.