News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

New England Road Trip

Started by Josh From Cleveland, August 12, 2017, 01:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh From Cleveland

Hi everyone, I'm planning on visiting New England in a week, and I was wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions for the area. We are leaving Cleveland on 8-19 and taking I 80, 81 & 84 to Hartford. (I make videos on YT similar to Freeway Jim & plan on doing some heavy filming along the way) Then we plan on stopping in Providence to do some filming on the way to Boston. A few days there & we head to Littleton NH to visit Franconia Notch & do some more exploring there. I've never been to the area so this is all new, so any advice would be most appreciated. Thank you!!

Rothman

Sounds like your schedule is pretty filled already.  Not sure what advice you're looking for, exactly.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.