News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

NYCDOT street sign work orders

Started by route17fan, December 25, 2023, 05:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

route17fan

Hey! A gift from NYCDOT. Street Sign Work Orders is much the same as NYSDOT record plan search. I just can not figure out how to display a sign. It goes by sign identifier on the lower left corner of the sign. Link: https://data.cityofnewyork.us/Transportation/Street-Sign-Work-Orders/qt6m-xctn/data
John Krakoff - Cleveland, Ohio

route17fan

It is difficult with the formats the work orders are made available in. .PDF and .TIFF formats are not available, but the options they have like JSON or other formats my computer does not recognize. Anyone familiar with them?

Rothman

Quote from: route17fan on January 07, 2024, 10:47:49 PM
It is difficult with the formats the work orders are made available in. .PDF and .TIFF formats are not available, but the options they have like JSON or other formats my computer does not recognize. Anyone familiar with them?
Get JSONViewer as an extension.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Scott5114

I don't think this is meant to display plans; it looks like it's just a database of work that has been done. The CSV and JSON files are just exports of the text in the table.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

route17fan

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.