News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Started by TheArguer, March 16, 2010, 02:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheArguer

Hi,

My name is TheArguer. From a young age, I drew made cities and countries and made maps out of them. I still do, and have countless pieces of paper filled with roads and highways. A couple years ago, I got into the EAS, then tornado sirens, then weather, then roads. I was lurking for about a half an hour, and saw that I was not the only one. However, I'm still very young compared to other members on this site. I'm probably the only middle-schooler who can get around almost all of his city. I hope to be a useful member to your site. Thanks for reading this. =D
Proud to be AARoad's youngest member.

BigMattFromTexas

Hey, I'm in middle school and can get around my city. You said something about tornado sirens? I actually started a thread about em... Welcome to the forum, we're glad you're here!
*EDIT* I also enjoy drawing maps!
BigMatt

Hellfighter

Welcome to the forums! I also drew maps when I was little, though I think it made people think twice about my mental condition!  :-D

corco

I drew maps when I was little and I still think twice about my mental condition!  :-D

mapman

Hey, I still draw maps, and I'm in my 30's!   So, that makes me certifiably crazy, right?  :)

joseph1723

Welcome!, I also used to draw highway maps and highway signs when I was little too. Now I still draw highways and highway sign but with Google Sketchup instead. I think I might have one or two of my old maps stashed away somewhere.

froggie

Some of us still draw maps.  We've simply upgraded from analog (paper) to digital (GIS)...

codyg1985

Welcome to the forums! I drew maps as a kid, too. I would draw interchanges on the back of my notebook paper when I was bored in class. It would keep me from going crazy. I'd also draw signs and road scenes on the back of papers quite a bit, too.
Cody Goodman
Huntsville, AL, United States

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.