News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Flickr Transition Complete

Started by US71, May 10, 2019, 08:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

US71

The transition of Flickr from Yahoo to SmugMug appears to be complete. This morning I had to verify my login e-mail and choose a new, improved password. Hopefully, there will be no other changes for a while.
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

hotdogPi

I had to change my password about a month ago.
Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

jp the roadgeek

What drives me crazy to no end is that you can no longer post to a group in the iPhone app.  I hit the share button, and share to group is no longer an option.  Can only do it on a PC.
Interstates I've clinched: 97, 290 (MA), 291 (CT), 291 (MA), 293, 295 (DE-NJ-PA), 295 (RI-MA), 384, 391, 395 (CT-MA), 395 (MD), 495 (DE), 610 (LA), 684, 691, 695 (MD), 695 (NY), 795 (MD)

formulanone

I updated my password about 3-4 weeks ago; maybe it was a partial rollout to make sure the transition was less problematic.

Quote from: jp the roadgeek on May 10, 2019, 10:24:33 AM
What drives me crazy to no end is that you can no longer post to a group in the iPhone app.  I hit the share button, and share to group is no longer an option.  Can only do it on a PC.

Just tried that, and I had no difficulty sharing a photo to a group. Maybe I haven't updated the app recently.

On the other hand, Stats are missing from the app.

Max Rockatansky

I need to change my password soon.  My account has been bugging me to update it but I've been too lazy to do it. 

Henry

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on May 10, 2019, 12:16:58 PM
I need to change my password soon.  My account has been bugging me to update it but I've been too lazy to do it. 
Same goes for me.
Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

US71

Quote from: Henry on May 10, 2019, 10:22:22 PM
Quote from: Max Rockatansky on May 10, 2019, 12:16:58 PM
Same goes for me.

They've made the password requirements stricter: 8 character minimum, at least one capital letter, at least one special character, so abc123 is out unless you go Abc&1234
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Max Rockatansky

Changed my password finally, it wasn't much different from the old one.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.