News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Interstates with at-grades

Started by mightyace, October 08, 2009, 07:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mightyace

Doesn't I-10 (or maybe I-8) in Arizona have exemptions for such access and/or I-10 and 20 in West Texas?

I know I saw some roads of some sort (probably fire roads) off of I-40 in the Smokies that simply came up to the interstate with a stop sign.
My Flickr Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mightyace

I'm out of this F***KING PLACE!

agentsteel53

Quote from: mightyace on October 08, 2009, 07:31:53 PM
Doesn't I-10 (or maybe I-8) in Arizona have exemptions for such access and/or I-10 and 20 in West Texas?

I know I saw some roads of some sort (probably fire roads) off of I-40 in the Smokies that simply came up to the interstate with a stop sign.

I don't remember any offhand on I-10 in Arizona, but I do remember there being ranch entrances beside I-8, and then for I-10, and I-20, there are even official crossing so that one may turn left as needed.  I-40 in NM also has a couple of ranch entrances, and I-40 in Tennessee has some forest access roads.
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

Hot Rod Hootenanny

Quote from: agentsteel53 on October 08, 2009, 07:50:58 PM
Quote from: mightyace on October 08, 2009, 07:31:53 PM

I don't remember any offhand on I-10 in Arizona, but I do remember there being ranch entrances beside I-8, and then for I-10, and I-20, there are even official crossing so that one may turn left as needed.  I-40 in NM also has a couple of ranch entrances, and I-40 in Tennessee has some forest access roads.

Yeah, there's one or two ranch road entrances along I-40 in eastern New Mexico. I know I have a photo of one on roadfan. 
Please, don't sue Alex & Andy over what I wrote above

Sykotyk

I-40 in Texas has two just east of the NM line that I never noticed before.

Sykotyk

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.