News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Florida Friday Road Blog Series

Started by Max Rockatansky, December 08, 2017, 12:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Rockatansky

Given how much Florida materials I have sitting around on my computer I figure it might be a worthwhile investment of my time given it is winter create a Florida Friday Road Blog/Travel series.  I'll probably be doing one or two topics every Friday, usually it will be on older stuff or obscure things like the Everglades Loop Road/Monroe CR 94.  The first entry is on the Sunshine Skyway Bridge (US 19 and I-275):

http://surewhynotnow.blogspot.com/2017/12/florida-friday-great-2012-florida-trip.html

jwolfer

Thanks for sharing your stuff. I wish I had more time to see some road stuff around Florida. It seems all I do is work and then weekends with kids. I have to get down to Tampa Bay area, I haven't been there in a few years

Z981

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: jwolfer on December 10, 2017, 12:03:39 PM
Thanks for sharing your stuff. I wish I had more time to see some road stuff around Florida. It seems all I do is work and then weekends with kids. I have to get down to Tampa Bay area, I haven't been there in a few years

Z981

Yeah I have a ton of travel/road stuff from 2012-2016 that I'm looking to get organized.  None of it should take that long to post but I thought it was enough stuff it needed a stand alone day.  I did something similar for Route 66 on Wednesday's. 

Max Rockatansky

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.