News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

I have a 1960 Michigan highway map

Started by Lanturnlord, September 24, 2017, 12:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanturnlord

I was wondering if anyone would want to see it.

renegade

Don’t ask me how I know.  Just understand that I do.

WillWeaverRVA

Yay you!

In all seriousness that might be interesting.
Will Weaver
WillWeaverRVA Photography | Twitter

"But how will the oxen know where to drown if we renumber the Oregon Trail?" - NE2

Brandon

Damn straight!  Scan it in by all means.  :cheers:
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

Flint1979

bulldog1979

The Archives of Michigan has the 1960 map scanned and online already. They're slowly scanning the various other maps, and as they're found, they're being added to a citation template on Wikipedia. The full list of citable maps, complete with links where possible can be found here.

Lanturnlord

Quote from: bulldog1979 on September 26, 2017, 12:40:10 AM
The Archives of Michigan has the 1960 map scanned and online already. They're slowly scanning the various other maps, and as they're found, they're being added to a citation template on Wikipedia. The full list of citable maps, complete with links where possible can be found here.
The online maps only show the main map side though.

renegade

Quote from: Lanturnlord on October 01, 2017, 02:19:27 PM
The online maps only show the main map side though.
We pretty much have to take what we can get.
Don’t ask me how I know.  Just understand that I do.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.