Snow...

Started by BigMattFromTexas, December 04, 2009, 11:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hobsini2

Unless you are in Marquette MI (154" or 12.8 feet on average) or Buffalo NY (86.5" or 7.2 feet), i have no sympahty for anyone complaining of snow.  We have had 57" when we normally have 33" officially at O'Hare.
I knew it. I'm surrounded by assholes. Keep firing, assholes! - Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

Brandon

Quote from: hobsini2 on March 13, 2011, 06:01:45 PM
Unless you are in Marquette MI (154" or 12.8 feet on average) or Buffalo NY (86.5" or 7.2 feet), i have no sympahty for anyone complaining of snow.  We have had 57" when we normally have 33" officially at O'Hare.

Does going to college in Houghton, MI (avg 208" per year) count?   :sombrero:
Even with all that snow (328" my first winter up there), that last blizzard was the worst I've ever seen.  Tried to drive Weber Rd in it and couldn't see a damned thing at times except for the electric wires on the side of the road.
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg

hobsini2

Houghton absolutely counts Brandon.  It took me 75 minutes to drive from 88/59 in Naperville to Veterans and lily Cache in Bolingbrook.  I normally do that in 20.
I knew it. I'm surrounded by assholes. Keep firing, assholes! - Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

PAHighways

Tornadoes and 70s yesterday to flurries and 30s today: if you don't like the weather in Pennsylvania, just wait.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.