News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

AARoads Chat

Started by Alex, November 30, 2012, 09:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugo

We have a major problem in the chat room.  Chatters are leaving the room without saying "armchair time" or they're saying "armchair time" but not saying "so don't let (subject) bite."  This is not acceptable and you guys need to be more considerate and responsible.

Alps

Quote from: Stalin on February 21, 2013, 11:46:31 PM
We have a major problem in the chat room.  Chatters are leaving the room without saying "armchair time" or they're saying "armchair time" but not saying "so don't let (subject) bite."  This is not acceptable and you guys need to be more considerate and responsible.
We're being avant garde.

bugo

You're only thinking of yourself and not even giving the rest of us a second thought.  Quit being so selfish bitch.

Alps

Quote from: Stalin on February 21, 2013, 11:59:09 PM
You're only thinking of yourself and not even giving the rest of us a second thought.  Quit being so selfish bitch.
That sounds like something Saddam would say, not Stalin.

Brandon

Quote from: Steve on February 22, 2013, 04:28:12 PM
Quote from: Stalin on February 21, 2013, 11:59:09 PM
That sounds like something Saddam would say, not Stalin.

Nah, Saddam would say stuff more like this:
"Hey, buddy!  I know I was mean before, but don't worry.  I can change!"
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

Dougtone

Anyone else having issues accessing the AARoads Chat tonight?  I've tried with multiple web browsers and I get a blank white screen.

I'm thinking there may be some routine maintenance at hand, but I figured I'd ask.

bandit957

Quote from: Dougtone on October 02, 2013, 08:32:59 PM
Anyone else having issues accessing the AARoads Chat tonight?  I've tried with multiple web browsers and I get a blank white screen.

I'm thinking there may be some routine maintenance at hand, but I figured I'd ask.

I'm also getting a blank white screen.
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

corco

HOLY CRAP WHY IS CHAT BROKEN

bugo

It's down for me too.

hotdogPi

* 1 is trying to use an IRC command

Edit: IT WORKED!
Clinched

Traveled, plus
US 13, 44, 50
MA 22, 40, 107, 109, 117, 119, 126, 141, 159
NH 27, 111A(E); CA 133; NY 366; GA 42, 140; FL A1A, 7; CT 32; VT 2A, 5A; PA 3, 51, 60, QC 162, 165, 263; 🇬🇧A100, A3211, A3213, A3215, A4222; 🇫🇷95 D316

corco

I went to the bank today and didn't ask the girl at the bank out but I will next time maybe

Dougtone

I'll believe it when I see it.

corco

Chat shutdown is more annoying than the government shutdown

I would like to request my money back for this month's subscription to this forum

NE2

fuck the government shutdown because I can't download old topos /firstworldproblems
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

corco

I was collecting GPS points for work today and needed them to be highly accurate since I was recording section corners to do a faux-survey to see if it was going to be worth paying a real surveyor over a property dispute between us and the state. I went back to the office to post-process to improve accuracy from our local CORS correction stations, and all the federally run (read all the base stations within a couple hundred miles) base stations are shut down, so yeah, fuck the shutdown.

Molandfreak

Quote from: corco on October 02, 2013, 09:51:43 PM
I went to the bank today and didn't ask the girl at the bank out but I will next time maybe
Next time, next time, next time, next time, next time, next time, next time...
Quote from: Max Rockatansky on December 05, 2023, 08:24:57 PM
AASHTO attributes 28.5% of highway inventory shrink to bad road fan social media posts.

Alps

Next time, hand her the money and say "I was going to deposit this, but it's yours if you'll go out with me." Women love desperation.

Molandfreak

Quote from: Steve on October 02, 2013, 10:48:13 PM
Next time, hand her the money and say "I was going to deposit this, but it's yours if you'll go out with me." Women love desperation.
^this. do this. it's worth a shot!^
AASHTO attributes 28.5% of highway inventory shrink to bad road fan social media posts.

bugo

Molandfreak

bandit957

I bet Oscar the Grouch's shit stinks from eating all that trash.
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

corco

Holy shit. Mind. Blown.

Molandfreak

Quote from: corco on October 02, 2013, 11:06:37 PM

Holy shit. Mind. Blown.
I know, right? Steve's a genius.

corco

Seriously why is chat still broken what is going on

Molandfreak

Quote from: corco on October 02, 2013, 11:14:57 PM
Seriously why is chat still broken what is going on
It's because the government can't monitor us now :bigass:

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.