News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

TX-11 End-to-End

Started by ZLoth, December 22, 2021, 07:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZLoth

Today, I decided to do a end-to-end drive of Texas Route 11 from Sherman to Linden. It was a nice two-lane drive that took about 4 hours to drive, not included the drive up on US-75 from Dallas, plus the stop at the Melissa Buc-ees. I managed to get sidetracked onto the business route while in Commerce, otherwise a nice drive while listening to some audiobooks. While in Linden, I did have lunch at the County Seat Country Cooking Cafe. For the way back, I took Texas Route 8 up to New Boston, then Interstate 30 back to Dallas. In looking at the map, I could have also clinched Texas Route 8, as it becomes Arkansas Route 41. Oh well.
I'm an Engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like "What is beauty?", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems and call them "paychecks".

Scott5114

That'd be AR-41; Oklahoma doesn't have a SH-41 (it was renumbered to SH-152 back in the 50s to match TX-152).
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

ZLoth

Quote from: Scott5114 on December 23, 2021, 12:26:17 AMThat'd be AR-41; Oklahoma doesn't have a SH-41 (it was renumbered to SH-152 back in the 50s to match TX-152).

Fixed, thank you.
I'm an Engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like "What is beauty?", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems and call them "paychecks".

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.