News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

What do you like on your body?

Started by NE2, April 27, 2021, 04:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I-55

Quote from: JoePCool14 on April 27, 2021, 10:26:39 PM
Quote from: Big John on April 27, 2021, 05:55:17 PM
Quote from: JoePCool14 on April 27, 2021, 05:10:32 PM
T-shirt, jeans, and a baseball cap.

I'll get back to you someday once I'm married.
Quote from: Bruce on April 27, 2021, 05:47:34 PM
A breathable shirt, dark jeans, and normal glasses. Hoodie is optional.
You like going commando?

Not sure if you meant to quote me there, but no. I'm anything but commando when I go out. I tend to always be wearing orange. Many days, quite a lot of orange.

I think he was referring to the lack of underwear.
Let's Go Purdue Basketball Whoosh

Road Hog

I can't deal with commando. I do too much walking at work. The chafe factor would be turned up to 11. I believe in ball control.

plain

Newark born, Richmond bred

Big John

Quote from: I-55 on April 27, 2021, 10:29:49 PM

You like going commando?

Not sure if you meant to quote me there, but no. I'm anything but commando when I go out. I tend to always be wearing orange. Many days, quite a lot of orange.

correct

Ned Weasel

Jeans and flannel because, if you can't beat everyone else's fashion sense, you might as well join in on it.
"I was raised by a cup of coffee." - Strong Bad imitating Homsar

Disclaimer: Views I express are my own and don't reflect any employer or associated entity.

JoePCool14

Quote from: Big John on April 27, 2021, 11:55:55 PM
Quote from: I-55 on April 27, 2021, 10:29:49 PM

You like going commando?

correct

Well shit, call me stupid. Thought it was obvious.

:) Needs more... :sombrero: Not quite... :bigass: Perfect.
JDOT: We make the world a better place to drive.
Travel Mapping | 60+ Clinches | 260+ Traveled | 8000+ Miles Logged

kevinb1994

Quote from: stridentweasel on April 28, 2021, 05:44:22 AM
Jeans and flannel because, if you can't beat everyone else's fashion sense, you might as well join in on it.
Heck yeah!

Just not all the time, especially when it's too hot or warm.

kphoger

Quote from: Roadgeekteen on April 27, 2021, 10:03:08 PM

Quote from: webny99 on April 27, 2021, 09:27:33 PM

Quote from: jeffandnicole on April 27, 2021, 04:45:30 PM
Pizza, Eggs, Peanut Butter Sandwiches and Coffee.

On, not in.  :D

Nah he likes smearing them on his body like a toddler.

That made me giggle.  Then, when I came back to the post to quote it, it made me giggle again.

Quote from: Road Hog on April 27, 2021, 10:44:57 PM
I can't deal with commando. I do too much walking at work. The chafe factor would be turned up to 11. I believe in ball control.

meh.  You get used to that after like a couple of weeks, just like anything else.  I'm guessing your cheeks got used to shaving, too.

Quote from: plain on April 27, 2021, 11:55:12 PM
Women.

There isn't enough room on mine for more than one.  Of course, I've never tried...
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

kphoger

I just realized that I like the same thing on my body as I like on my hot dog, on my burger, on my pizza, in my chili, on my peanut butter sandwiches, in my coffee, on my eggs, and on my taskbar.

Also:  Mods, can this be moved to 'Travel'?
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

webny99

Quote from: kphoger on April 28, 2021, 04:12:04 PM
I just realized that I like the same thing on my body as I like on my hot dog, on my burger, on my pizza, in my chili, on my peanut butter sandwiches, in my coffee, on my eggs, and on my taskbar.

You'll have to explain that one.

kphoger

Quote from: webny99 on April 28, 2021, 06:33:56 PM

Quote from: kphoger on April 28, 2021, 04:12:04 PM

You'll have to explain that one.

I think one's imagination is better in such a context.
Male pronouns, please.

hbelkins

A loose-fitting shirt with the tail out, reasonably loose jeans if sweats or shorts are not appropriate, and briefs. Hanes briefs, to be precise. Not boxers and not boxer briefs, which have exploded in popularity but I don't know why.

And socks. I hate going barefoot.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

kphoger

Wow, we're over three dozen replies and the thread hasn't been locked.  Good job, guys!
Male pronouns, please.

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: kphoger on April 29, 2021, 06:39:36 PM
Wow, we're over three dozen replies and the thread hasn't been locked.  Good job, guys!
You know who hasn't discovered this thread.
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

Scott5114

I'm not going to lie, just going by the title, I thought the focus of this thread was going to be a literal dick-measuring contest (i.e. what about your body do you like, not what do you like being in contact with your body).

Quote from: Roadgeekteen on April 29, 2021, 06:48:15 PM

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern?
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

KeithE4Phx

I'll fix that. 

Taylor Swift.  :) :D :-D :biggrin: :sombrero:
"Oh, so you hate your job? Well, why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called "EVERYBODY!" They meet at the bar." -- Drew Carey

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: Scott5114 on April 29, 2021, 06:51:05 PM
I'm not going to lie, just going by the title, I thought the focus of this thread was going to be a literal dick-measuring contest (i.e. what about your body do you like, not what do you like being in contact with your body).

TheAlan360

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

Scott5114

Quote from: Roadgeekteen on April 29, 2021, 07:51:13 PM

TheAlan360

TheAlan360 couldn't post in this thread even if he found it.

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: Scott5114 on April 29, 2021, 07:58:08 PM
Quote from: Roadgeekteen on April 29, 2021, 07:51:13 PM

TheAlan360

TheAlan360 couldn't post in this thread even if he found it.
So maybe he has. I don't know.

JoePCool14

Scott, you think so little of us. I'm disappointed.

:) Needs more... :sombrero: Not quite... :bigass: Perfect.
JDOT: We make the world a better place to drive.
Travel Mapping | 60+ Clinches | 260+ Traveled | 8000+ Miles Logged

Scott5114

Quote from: JoePCool14 on April 29, 2021, 11:09:21 PM

I've been here for, what, eleven years by this point? I'd be a fool if I didn't think so little of you guys sometimes. :-D

J3ebrules

I mean, I was gonna go in this direction, but this is a male-dominated forum so I was hesitant to get TOO proud about my ... biological gifts from my mother...  So yeah, ON my body. I'll agree with water. Love swimming.
Counting the cars on the New Jersey Turnpike - they’ve all come to look for America! (Simon & Garfunkel)

Ned Weasel

Quote from: hbelkins on April 29, 2021, 06:37:59 PM
A loose-fitting shirt with the tail out, reasonably loose jeans if sweats or shorts are not appropriate, and briefs. Hanes briefs, to be precise. Not boxers and not boxer briefs, which have exploded in popularity but I don't know why.

And socks. I hate going barefoot.

I actually prefer boxer-briefs over everything else.  I like something that's more akin to a pair of extra-light shorts than briefs, but traditional boxers tend to be a bit too material-heavy for my taste, for lack of a better way of describing it.
"I was raised by a cup of coffee." - Strong Bad imitating Homsar

Disclaimer: Views I express are my own and don't reflect any employer or associated entity.

webny99

Quote from: Scott5114 on April 29, 2021, 11:12:50 PM
Quote from: JoePCool14 on April 29, 2021, 11:09:21 PM

I've been here for, what, eleven years by this point? I'd be a fool if I didn't think so little of you guys sometimes. :-D

If it wasn't for all the "what do you like on your [insert food item here]?" threads, probably a lot more people would have thought the same thing.

kphoger

Quote from: stridentweasel on April 30, 2021, 05:40:59 AM
I actually prefer boxer-briefs over everything else.

I think they're intended to go under everything else.  Just FYI.
Male pronouns, please.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.