AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered at https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=33904.0
Corrected several already and appreciate your patience as we work through the rest.

Author Topic: I-469/US 24 Ramp Construction  (Read 20050 times)

silverback1065

• Last Login: Today at 08:22:25 AM
Re: I-469/US 24 Ramp Construction
« Reply #100 on: June 13, 2022, 03:25:07 PM »

I was only speaking of mainline routes when I stated that Fort Lame is served by only one interstate route. Routes that can take you to/from other cities. 69 is it for Fort Lame.

Fort Lame?  :-D I've heard Fort Boring, but not Fort Lame  :-D :-D
I've called the city of my birth Fart Wayne for years now. Another nickname is "the Wimpy City". When I grew up there in the 1960s to early 1970s, it was known as, "The largest city in the USA without [whatever]." They didn't even have a PBS station until well after I left for college. However, it was not that bad a place in which to grow up during that time. And as noted, it's centrally located in the middle of several large metropolises that DID have many of the things it lacked.

Fort Affordable. If it were just "lame" we wouldn't be growing as fast as we are.

i like ft wayne!

Hot Rod Hootenanny

• If I wasn't there, your roadmeet didn't occur

• Last Login: March 17, 2024, 04:42:58 PM
    • 20th Century roadfan material
Re: I-469/US 24 Ramp Construction
« Reply #101 on: June 13, 2022, 07:04:13 PM »

Drove past that interchange twice, coming and going, between Chicago and Columbus.
Other than repaving on I-469, saw nothing going on at the interchange.
Was I missing something?  :hmmm:
Please, don't sue Alex & Andy over what I wrote above

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.