News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Who remembers certain Album Covers

Started by roadman65, May 17, 2022, 12:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott5114

Reminds me of a GSV stitching error...
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

amroad17

Quote from: dlsterner on September 05, 2022, 06:57:54 PM
Quote from: amroad17 on September 05, 2022, 05:10:43 AM
Queen-"News of the World"
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jcU3avQjWyc/Td2ZVAy30bI/AAAAAAAABi4/XWDtEM5r-kw/s1600/Queen+-+News+of+the+World.JPG

Speaking of Queen, the cover to their album "The Miracle" always weirded me out a bit ...

Freddie is the only one of the members that has two eyes shown on the cover.  John, Roger, and Brian all have only one eye shown.
I don't need a GPS.  I AM the GPS! (for family and friends)

kurumi

Dream Theater's Systematic Chaos has a fictional freeway interchange that sort of reminds me of 580/980/24 in Oakland. Artwork by Hugh Syme, who did dozens of other album covers, including several for Rush:

"what is this, a freeway for ants?"
My first SF/horror short story collection is available: "Young Man, Open Your Winter Eye"

kevinb1994

Quote from: kurumi on September 15, 2022, 11:43:46 PM
Dream Theater's Systematic Chaos has a fictional freeway interchange that sort of reminds me of 580/980/24 in Oakland. Artwork by Hugh Syme, who did dozens of other album covers, including several for Rush:

"what is this, a freeway for ants?"
Reminds me of the music video for Subdivisions, which turned 40 this year (and this month too).

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.