National Boards > Road Enthusiasts Meetings

Oklahoma City meet (6/26-6/27)

(1/8) > >>

Scott5114:
Reminder to all of you that the Oklahoma City road meet is coming up next month. The meet will be Friday, June 26 and Saturday, June 27. If there's enough interest, there will be a meet-and-greet event on the night of Thursday, June 25.

Previous versions of the meet agenda included stops to examine the new I-40 construction in progress; however I have removed that from my plan because I found out that much of the route runs thru what is currently the warehouse district and other areas not too fun to hang around in.

hbelkins:

--- Quote from: Scott5114 on May 21, 2009, 04:48:16 AM ---Reminder to all of you that the Oklahoma City road meet is coming up next month. The meet will be Friday, June 26 and Saturday, June 27. If there's enough interest, there will be a meet-and-greet event on the night of Thursday, June 25.

Previous versions of the meet agenda included stops to examine the new I-40 construction in progress; however I have removed that from my plan because I found out that much of the route runs thru what is currently the warehouse district and other areas not too fun to hang around in.

--- End quote ---

Are all the details current on your meet page? I won't be getting into town until Friday morning. Got a huge county-collecting trip planned for Thursday. ;-)

austrini:
I might try to go, its less than 3 hours away. I'll bug you later about information if I have that weekend free!

Scott5114:
The dates and times on the meet page are correct. I need to make a few amendments to the "agenda", but that's minor stuff.

It doesn't look like the wiki workshop is going to happen—I think I might be the only Wikipedian in attendance! I was hoping that I would be able to get the Wikipedians from Wisconsin and Michigan that were at the Chicago meet last year to attend but sadly it doesn't appear any of them will make it.

bugo has brought up the possibility of going bridge/old alignment hunting after dinner in lieu of the wiki stuff, so we may end up doing that instead!

austrini:
OK thank you! I'd like to meet everyone especially Jeremy since Ive known him for so many years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version