Any interest in a Salem, Oregon meet?

Started by Dougtone, March 13, 2024, 06:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougtone

I'll be visiting Oregon at the end of April and into the beginning of May, staying near Salem, Oregon for my visit. I've been considering planning a small road meet around Salem to coincide with my trips to Oregon for a while and this looks like a good opportunity for that.

Sunday 4/28/24 seems to be the best day for me to host such a meet (yes, I know road meets are typically on Saturdays) as I fly into Oregon on Saturday 4/27 and fly back to Upstate New York on a red eye flight on the night of Saturday 5/4. I am looking at lunch followed by visiting a few road worthy sites during the afternoon, likely to include either the Gallon House Covered Bridge towards Silverton or the Jacob Conser Bridge on Old US 99E (now OR 164) in Jefferson.

Alternatively, I would also be open to meeting up for just a dinner instead sometime during the week of April 28th? Anywhere in the range of say, Corvallis to Portland would work.

Any preliminary interest?

cl94

Interested, but attendance TBD thanks to work travel around the same time. I'll have a solid yes/no once those dates are set.
Please note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of my employer or any of its partner agencies.

Travel Mapping (updated weekly)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.