News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Favorite sex position?

Started by NE2, October 05, 2017, 11:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NE2

pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

bugo

cl94

Please note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of my employer or any of its partner agencies.

Travel Mapping (updated weekly)

corco

Duke87

If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

Alps

bugo

Hot Carling (I made it into a verb.)

21stCenturyRoad

The truth is the truth even if no one believes it, and a lie is a lie even if everyone believes it.

Max Rockatansky

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

NE2

pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Brandon

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg

LM117

“I don’t know whether to wind my ass or scratch my watch!” - Jim Cornette

cu2010

This is cu2010, reminding you, help control the ugly sign population, don't have your shields spayed or neutered.

MNHighwayMan

Missionary on top of an old button copy BGS. It's ribbed (bumped?) for her pleasure. :bigass:

CNGL-Leudimin

Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

inkyatari

Whatever the wife will allow me to have once every six weeks, on Saturday morning at 7 am, after begging constantly.

Yeah, I'm very, VERY depressed.
I'm never wrong, just wildly inaccurate.

signalman

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: signalman on October 06, 2017, 11:30:54 AM
What is sex?
When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much, they go at it and start bumping uglies!  :-D :bigass:
Well, that's just like your opinion man...

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

cl94

What is sex?

From Urban Dictionary:

QuoteWhat kind of moron are you that you look up sex in the urban dictionary?
Looking up sex??? Seriously, get off now before I turn off the internet.
Please note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of my employer or any of its partner agencies.

Travel Mapping (updated weekly)

signalman

Quote from: TheArkansasRoadgeek on October 06, 2017, 11:36:17 AM
What is sex?
When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much, they go at it and start bumping uglies!  :-D :bigass:
Sorry, I doubt many, if any of you have seen this video:

Jokingly, I will ask,  "What is (insert subject matter)?

signalman

Quote from: cl94 on October 06, 2017, 11:45:39 AM
What is sex?

From Urban Dictionary:

QuoteWhat kind of moron are you that you look up sex in the urban dictionary?
Looking up sex??? Seriously, get off now before I turn off the internet.
Haha great Urban Dictionary definition.

hm insulators

Remember: If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

I'd rather be a child of the road than a son of a ditch.

At what age do you tell a highway that it's been adopted?

wxfree

I'd like to buy a vowel, Alex.  What is E?

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.