Regional Boards > Great Lakes and Ohio Valley

Ohio House Passes I-73/I-74 Resolution - 75-15 Vote in Favor

<< < (2/21) > >>

roadman65:
Yeah, even so, no funding has yet been allocated and no push from local groups and leaders.  The biggest thing that have killed projects is not at a state or federal level, but at a local level. 

It matters what those along the route want, plus even if they approve it could take decades for them to move on it.  Plus the article says ODOT and not State House, you might want to amend the title so itís more accurate. Speaking from experience you might want to.

BlueOutback7:
Are you sure? Right now itís just a bill. That doesnít mean itís happening. ODOT has said they donít want to add more Interstates.

SkyPesos:
Ohio and WV already spent a lot of recourses upgrading US 35 (and US 33 to a lesser extent) to 4 lanes, which does what I-73 was supposed to do, but even better: Midwest to Carolinas corridor, via I-77 past US 35ís eastern terminus.

roadman65:

--- Quote from: SkyPesos on January 27, 2022, 09:44:31 AM ---Ohio and WV already spent a lot of recourses upgrading US 35 (and US 33 to a lesser extent) to 4 lanes, which does what I-73 was supposed to do, but even better: Midwest to Carolinas corridor, via I-77 past US 35ís eastern terminus.

--- End quote ---

That is to show NC that every long distance corridor doesnít need the red white and blue shield.  😁

Max Rockatansky:
No Google Street View of the resolution?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version