Could the new icon be moved to the left of the thread titles?

Started by NE2, November 24, 2013, 09:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NE2

pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

hotdogPi

Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

NE2

So I can go down the list and middle click each one without moving the mouse horizontally?

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

mass_citizen

i actually like that idea. mouse scrolling aside, it is also easier for the eye to catch if the "new" is left justified.

froggie

More noticeable to me leaving it on the right as it currently is.  Turning SPUI's OCD-ness against him, 'tis better to leave the thread titles all left-justified so one doesn't have to shift their eyes to the right to continue reading down the titles."

NE2

I'm talking about the unread list, where everything's new...

Scott5114

This is something that would require modifying the forum software. If you want to send a patch to SMF, it will become available here when we upgrade to the version that includes it.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.