News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Delaware

Started by Alex, February 11, 2009, 10:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

74/171FAN

I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

74/171FAN

I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

davewiecking

Quote from: 74/171FAN on June 08, 2023, 12:27:48 PM
(For DE 24)  CM/GC, North Millsboro Bypass, US 113 to SR24 has been awarded
Interchange of new bypass on US-113 underway. Surveyors flags and "this project funded by the bipartisan inflation reduction act" signs installed last week.

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

2040 LONG RANGE TRANSPORTATION PLAN Public Workshop

Quote2040 LONG RANGE TRANSPORTATION PLAN
2 Sessions
12:00 PM to 2:00 PM, and from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM

Georgetown Public Library
123 W Pine St
Georgetown

Monday
April 29, 2024
4:30 PM to 6:30 PM

Workshop #1 - Dover Public Library
35 Loockerman Plaza, Dover, DE 19901
April 25, 2024 from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM

Workshop #2 - Georgetown Public Library
123 W Pine St, Georgetown, DE 19947
April 29, 2024 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM, and from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM

Workshop #3 - Wilmington Public Library
10 E 10th St, Wilmington, DE 19801
April 30, 2024 from 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM

Workshop #4 - Virtual Online Meeting - Zoom
May 21, 2024 from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM

The Delaware Department of Transportation (DelDOT) will hold three in-person Public Workshops and one virtual Public Workshop via Zoom to provide information on the 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan. See workshop details above.

The Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) 'Connecting Everyone Everywhere' is a 20 year policy document that guides the investment of public transportation funds for the development  and implementation of Delaware's multi-modal transportation system. The Plan is updated every 5 years but may be amended subject to changes in Federal, State or local funding sources. The purpose of a Long Range Transportation Plan is to identify broad goals, policies and priorities that will serve as a framework for shaping DelDOT's transportation investments and decision-making over the next 20 years. The LRTP also provides the framework for the creation of DelDOT's 6-year Capital Transportation Program (CTP). The CTP includes all projects currently under construction or in various phases of engineering and design.

Making your voice heard during the development of the LRTP is an effective way to influence what types of transportation projects get funded and built in the future. We look forward to engaging with you to gather your comments and suggestions to help us provide a first class transportation system that helps to connect all Delawareans. DelDOT will be presenting information in the plan, the project's schedule, and ways to get involved.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.