News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

About 2 days still wait for approval

Started by SDInterstateEnth., April 14, 2020, 06:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDInterstateEnth.

I am about at the close of the 2nd day (i think) after submitting my account registration (idk if it's exactly 48 hours, i forgot when exactly I registered the other day) and still waiting for approval. After reading some of the previous registration problem posts I realized a common issue was a lot of registration requests at a time, so if something like that is happening I understand. ;) Anyway I've been really excited to get on here soon and talk with fellow hwy-loving people about roads, since nobody I ever talk to understands what a 6-bridge loops-on parclo interchange is. XD so hopefully you guys can get me on here soon. Thank you! :)

(also the name I used for this post is kind of a shortened version of the one I applied with because it said A) that it was too long and that B) it was already a reserved name or something.)

Alps

Sorry, sometimes I don't notice that "1 member request" notification.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.