News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas, AARoads!

Started by 3web, December 24, 2016, 10:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3web

Hello!

I don't post often on here, but I would just like to wish everyone on here a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  :bigass:
Who knows where the road goes? Of course! Google maps!

noelbotevera

Quote from: 3web on December 24, 2016, 10:09:42 PM
Hello!

I don't post often on here, but I would just like to wish everyone on here a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  :bigass:
But, it's only 11:07 PM, December 24th, 2016...
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name

(Recently hacked. A human operates this account now!)

jeffandnicole

It's Christmas now...

Merry Christmas everyone!

And Happy Hanukkah too!!!

allniter89

Quote from: noelbotevera on December 24, 2016, 11:07:45 PM
Hello!

Hey noelbotevera if u dont go to sleep soon Santa wont visit u ;-))
BUY AMERICAN MADE.
SPEED SAFELY.

noelbotevera

Quote from: allniter89 on December 25, 2016, 12:17:32 AM
Hello!

Hey noelbotevera if u dont go to sleep soon Santa wont visit u ;-))
I'm on Christmas vacation, so no school. Also, sorry to disappoint you, but I stopped believing in Santa ever since I was about 3 years old...

Also, now it's 12:52 AM, December 25th, 2016. Now it's officially Christmas.
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name

(Recently hacked. A human operates this account now!)

english si

Quote from: noelbotevera on December 25, 2016, 12:52:43 AMAlso, now it's 12:52 AM, December 25th, 2016. Now it's officially Christmas.
Christmas doesn't rely on EST ticking past midnight*.

Some people are over halfway through Christmas Day...

Merry Christmas one and all.

*while there's a trend for Midnight services, especially in Anglo-Germanic traditions, the whole point of Christmas Eve/All Hallow's Eve is that the evening of the 'day before' (if you accept Julius' concept of midnight-midnight) is traditionally part of the feast (see also Jewish Sabbath). Large parts of Europe celebrate Christmas after nightfall on the 24th.

CNGL-Leudimin

Merry Christmas to all! I promise to post "from the future" again as I'll get to 2017 at least six hours before most of you.

It was 5:07 a.m., December 25th, 2016 in my time zone (and thus already Christmas) when you posted :-P.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

Henry

Merry Christmas from Sweet Home Chicago, where they take their holidays very seriously! And Go Cubs Go!
Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

jp the roadgeek

Interstates I've clinched: 97, 290 (MA), 291 (CT), 291 (MA), 293, 295 (DE-NJ-PA), 295 (RI-MA), 384, 391, 395 (CT-MA), 395 (MD), 495 (DE), 610 (LA), 684, 691, 695 (MD), 695 (NY), 795 (MD)

jwolfer

Quote from: english si on December 25, 2016, 07:57:10 AM
Quote from: noelbotevera on December 25, 2016, 12:52:43 AMAlso, now it's 12:52 AM, December 25th, 2016. Now it's officially Christmas.
Christmas doesn't rely on EST ticking past midnight*.

Some people are over halfway through Christmas Day...

Merry Christmas one and all.

*while there's a trend for Midnight services, especially in Anglo-Germanic traditions, the whole point of Christmas Eve/All Hallow's Eve is that the evening of the 'day before' (if you accept Julius' concept of midnight-midnight) is traditionally part of the feast (see also Jewish Sabbath). Large parts of Europe celebrate Christmas after nightfall on the 24th.
I had the same thought.  In my family we always celebrated starting Chrismas Eve with dinner and my moms friend has a giant Christmas party before Midnight Mass.  High church Episcopalian so very English tradition

LGMS428

nexus73

If someone makes a "Merry Christmas" sign in button copy, I'll consider it to be a very merry one indeed!

Rick
US 101 is THE backbone of the Pacific coast from Bandon OR to Willits CA.  Industry, tourism and local traffic would be gone or severely crippled without it being in functioning condition in BOTH states.

US71

Quote from: CNGL-Leudimin on December 25, 2016, 08:32:28 AM
Merry Christmas to all! I promise to post "from the future" again as I'll get to 2017 at least six hours before most of you.

It was 5:07 a.m., December 25th, 2016 in my time zone (and thus already Christmas) when you posted :-P.

I wonder if they know it's Christmas on Pluto?
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

3web

Quote from: nexus73 on December 25, 2016, 12:13:23 PM
If someone makes a "Merry Christmas" sign in button copy, I'll consider it to be a very merry one indeed!

Rick

I was too lazy to do the border :P
Who knows where the road goes? Of course! Google maps!

nexus73

Quote from: 3web on December 25, 2016, 08:25:17 PM
Quote from: nexus73 on December 25, 2016, 12:13:23 PM

Rick

I was too lazy to do the border :P

Thank you!  That is beautiful!

In return, here is a joke.  What nationality is Santa Claus?
North Polish...LOL!

Merry Christmas to you 3web,

Rick
US 101 is THE backbone of the Pacific coast from Bandon OR to Willits CA.  Industry, tourism and local traffic would be gone or severely crippled without it being in functioning condition in BOTH states.

Max Rockatansky

Personally I was always partial to the Futurama version of Santa:

formulanone

US 101 in California shall do the honors:

Max Rockatansky

kkt

nexus73

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on December 25, 2016, 09:15:42 PM

Never saw that one before.  It was hilarious!

Hope you don't encounter any Bad Santas on your road trips...

Rick

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: nexus73 on December 26, 2016, 12:20:05 PM
Quote from: Max Rockatansky on December 25, 2016, 09:15:42 PM

Never saw that one before.  It was hilarious!

Hope you don't encounter any Bad Santas on your road trips...

Rick

Just a ghost town named after the character.  Seriously though that is one creepy little place and it has a lot more junk laying around than those two pictures.  I guess the property has been for sale in the mid 1990s, I'm surprised it has fallen victim to arson yet.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.