News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Hi, new member from Ontario, Canada

Started by EJumean, February 18, 2020, 07:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EJumean

Hi there, I'm a long time lurker to this board, but only finally took the plunge to post something. My name is Emile, and I'm from Ontario, Canada. I've always been fascinated with roads (and road signs) since I was a kid. I'm not quite to the same level as some on this board (LOL!) but I've always found the topic fascinating. I don't really travel much due to my hectic life, but I'm always scouring Google Maps and watching drivelapse videos to see more of the world.

Emile

hotdogPi

Clinched

Traveled, plus
US 13, 44, 50
MA 22, 40, 107, 109, 117, 119, 126, 141, 159
NH 27, 111A(E); CA 133; NY 366; GA 42, 140; FL A1A, 7; CT 32; VT 2A, 5A; PA 3, 51, 60, QC 162, 165, 263; 🇬🇧A100, A3211, A3213, A3215, A4222; 🇫🇷95 D316

7/8

Welcome from a fellow Ontario member (Kitchener in my case) :)

SectorZ

Welcome from Massachusetts (as well - since 1 beat me here).

kevinb1994

ClassicHasClass

Welcome from California!

Most of us don't have coronavirus!

kphoger

Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

ozarkman417

webny99

Welcome and hello from Western NY: not far at all from parts of Ontario, but very far away from other parts!
I travel up to the Golden Horseshoe quite a bit, having friends and family up that way.

I have also done a few trips to the London area, passed through to/from Michigan a few times, a summer trip to Tobermory, several trips to Wolfe Island and the Kingston/Thousand Islands area, and a road trip home from Winnipeg via Kenora. All that is to say, I have been around the province of Ontario a good bit, but still haven't seen all there is to see by any means!

EJumean

Thanks for the welcomes! I live in Sarnia, in the southwest, right on the border with Port Huron, MI.

adventurernumber1

Welcome from the southern United States!  :wave:

I am looking forward to seeing you around on the forum.  :nod:
Now alternating between different highway shields for my avatar - my previous highway shield avatar for the last few years was US 76.

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127322363@N08/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-vJ3qa8R-cc44Cv6ohio1g

M3100

Greetings Emile, I just joined yesterday.

I've been to a small section of Ontario, from Niagara Falls up to Niagara-on-the-Lake.

A belated welcome from another Californian.

STLmapboy

Greetings from Eastern Missouri!
Teenage STL area roadgeek.
Missouri>>>>>Illinois

Roadgeekteen

God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.