News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Name a favorite youtube channel...

Started by berberry, February 15, 2020, 11:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyPesos

For road related channels: I like Road Guy Rob and Freewayjim

I also like passenger railways and a couple of those channels: DJ Hammers, RMTransit, Simply Railway

Some aviation channels too: Captain Joe, DennisBunnik, DJ's Aviation, Jeb Brooks, Josh Cahill, Nonstop Dan, Paul Stewart, QFS Aviation, Sam Chui, SAN Spotter and Simply Aviation

Also subbed to a couple of tech channels like LTT, Austin Evans, Dave2D, Bitwit and Hardware Canucks

And some music related channels: MusicalBasics, Rousseau, Sheet Music Boss, Toms Mucenieks and Twoset

I'll group some other ones in this miscellaneous category: Alternate History Hub, Charles the French, City Beautiful, Company Man, Emperor Tigerstar, Half as Interesting, ibx2cat, Only in Japan, PolyMatter, Practical Engineering, Real Engineering, Real Life Lore, ShivVZG, UnlistedLeaf, Wendover Productions, WonderWhy

kphoger

I'm really surprised that nobody else has mentioned takemytripdotcom.  You guys should really check him out.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

kevinb1994

Quote from: OCGuy81 on March 16, 2021, 12:03:51 PM
Quote from: kevinb1994 on March 16, 2021, 11:25:00 AM
Quote from: OCGuy81 on March 16, 2021, 11:00:49 AM
I subscribe to a few, some of my favorites.

Stoned Gremlin Productions (aka The Cinema Snob): a lot of different series, but overall hilarious reviews of bad movies.

Angry Video Game Nerd: James Rolfe plays and reviews awful video games.

Homemade Wanderlust: a super cute girl documents her long haul (like Pacifuc Crest Trail) hikes
I went to the same private school that Mr. Rolfe went to.

That's awesome! I got to meet him at the Portland Retro Gaming Convention a few years back. Nice guy.
I can see that.

vdeane

I've been watching a lot of videos on Out of Spec Motoring as of late.  Great roadtrips, and very informative about what it's like to travel in electric cars (not just Tesla, either).
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

Takumi

For car stuff, JDM Masters takes a nice in-depth look into Japanese car culture from an English-language perspective, with lots of detailed information. It's a bit niche, but it's very well presented.
https://youtu.be/g-G_3fkrdlQ
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.