AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Author Topic: All of Northern Virginia's Planned Interchanges  (Read 14047 times)

kernals12

• Love highways and cars. Hate public transit.

• Last Login: March 18, 2024, 10:18:01 PM
All of Northern Virginia's Planned Interchanges
« on: November 24, 2020, 09:10:58 PM »

By synthesizing data from the Northern Virginia Transportation Authority, the Transportation Plans for Fairfax and Loudoun Counties, and the recent study of the Fairfax County Parkway Corridor, I have been able to map out all of the currently planned interchanges for much of NoVa.

You probably know about the plans to make 7 into a freeway from Sterling to Purcellville, but did you know they also want to put in some interchanges east of Sterling?

They also want to grade separate several intersections on US 29 and US 1

Will all of this get built? Probably not. But if only half of it is, it will transform life for millions of Virginians (Virgins?)

MillTheRoadgeek

• Last Login: May 19, 2023, 12:58:05 PM
Re: All of Northern Virginia's Planned Interchanges
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 10:03:17 PM »

Awesome work.
On a related note; was there ever an interchange planned between the Franconia-Springfield Parkway and I-95 for its regular lanes? I recall seeing one on the VDOT site around 2012-13.
There's also a few more; US 1/VA 123 in Woodbridge and PW Parkway/Minnieville.

kernals12

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2020, 10:45:27 PM »

Awesome work.
On a related note; was there ever an interchange planned between the Franconia-Springfield Parkway and I-95 for its regular lanes? I recall seeing one on the VDOT site around 2012-13.

Also, Prince William County is extending Godwin Road to be a bypass of Route 28 through Manassas. I assume it will also have grade separated interchanges but since the plans haven't been drawn up, I don't know where exactly they'll be.

sprjus4

• Last Login: Today at 01:46:42 AM
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2020, 11:01:57 PM »

^

I thought the bypass route was to be an arterial, at-grade route, not a freeway / grade separation? Appears to be too much constraint to do so, plus doesn't logically tie in with VA-28 on either side.

kernals12

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2020, 11:29:21 PM »

^

I thought the bypass route was to be an arterial, at-grade route, not a freeway / grade separation? Appears to be too much constraint to do so, plus doesn't logically tie in with VA-28 on either side.

There's currently only one street in the right of way, Lomond, they could just make that an overpass. And it seems pretty clear that Route 28's future is as a freeway, perhaps one day serving as part of an Outer Beltway.

HTM Duke

• Last Login: March 16, 2024, 10:40:36 PM
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2020, 12:04:36 AM »

I'm positive there was at one point, and I remember reading a Dr. Gridlock column in the Washington Post about it; it would have provided access from I-95 south to VA-289 and from VA-289 to I-95 north.  The problem was, VDOT did not do a great job of explaining their plans and never dissuaded drivers of the notion that the end result would be a brand new direct connection to/from I-95.  I've long had the notion that what VDOT planned to do was create an extension of the exit ramps to and from SR-644.  The biggest issue with this plan would have been right-of-way concerns on the southbound side, and probably would have taken out private businesses and a commuter parking lot.  To me, the following are the remnants of a plan that never came to fruition:

Patched signs:
I-395 south, I-395 south (patch failing)I-95 south, I-495 east (SR-7900 shield present), I-495 east (shield replaced with "TO")
I've never seen anything of this nature while heading on I-95 north, which is why I think access between I-95 to/from VA-289 would have been south/north only.

Also of note would be these abandoned bits of roadway:
I-95 south exit to SR-644 east, I-95 north exit to SR-644 west
For me, I've thought there would have been an overpass from VA-289 to the abandoned lanes on I-95 north, which would have then tied into the on-ramp from SR-644 west.  This would also explain why there are two exits to I-495 north (via SR-644 west or Commerce St) when traffic on SR-644 is explicitly directed to use the exit on Commerce St, as it would have provided the needed movement from VA-289 to I-495 north.

As for the overly wide left shoulder, I can only speculate that the left lane would not have ended, instead continuing on, somehow weaving its way through the overpasses, before emerging on the right of them all and finally terminating at VA-289, which would have resulted in the loss of property mentioned above.

List of routes: Traveled | Clinched

Jmiles32

• Last Login: October 03, 2023, 02:52:13 PM
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2020, 12:13:36 AM »

I'm positive there was at one point, and I remember reading a Dr. Gridlock column in the Washington Post about it; it would have provided access from I-95 south to VA-289 and from VA-289 to I-95 north.  The problem was, VDOT did not do a great job of explaining their plans and never dissuaded drivers of the notion that the end result would be a brand new direct connection to/from I-95.  I've long had the notion that what VDOT planned to do was create an extension of the exit ramps to and from SR-644.  The biggest issue with this plan would have been right-of-way concerns on the southbound side, and probably would have taken out private businesses and a commuter parking lot.  To me, the following are the remnants of a plan that never came to fruition:

Patched signs:
I-395 south, I-395 south (patch failing)I-95 south, I-495 east (SR-7900 shield present), I-495 east (shield replaced with "TO")
I've never seen anything of this nature while heading on I-95 north, which is why I think access between I-95 to/from VA-289 would have been south/north only.

For me, I've thought there would have been an overpass from VA-289 to the abandoned lanes on I-95 north, which would have then tied into the on-ramp from SR-644 west.  This would also explain why there are two exits to I-495 north (via SR-644 west or Commerce St) when traffic on SR-644 is explicitly directed to use the exit on Commerce St, as it would have provided the needed movement from VA-289 to I-495 north.

As for the overly wide left shoulder, I can only speculate that the left lane would not have ended, instead continuing on, somehow weaving its way through the overpasses, before emerging on the right of them all and finally terminating at VA-289, which would have resulted in the loss of property mentioned above.

As a result of the recent statewide I-95 corridor study, there appear to indeed be talks of adding a general-purpose lane connection to VA-289 under the NOVA region's Potential Improvements that Require Further Study:
http://www.ctb.virginia.gov/projects/major_projects/easset_upload_file75381_141080_e.pdf

So I suspect we'll probably hear more about this particular project in some way or another in the near future.
Aspiring Transportation Planner at Virginia Tech. Go Hokies!

Jmiles32

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2020, 12:33:48 AM »

^

This is correct, at least in the near term. There might also be an at grade intersection with Sudley Manor Drive as well.

Regarding the OP, while I highly doubt that even 25% of all those future interchange locations will actually ever get built,  I do think that the priority should be roads that don't have a non tolled freeway alternative. Therefore IMO that rules out US-1, VA-286 (north of I-66), and US-29 (north of Gainesville (South of Gainesville is another story)). Instead, I think that the priority should be US-50 and VA-234 (unfortunately PWC is already messing this one up with "innovative intersections" at University Blvd and Clover Hill road). While VA-7 is paralleled by the Dulles Toll Road, I wouldn't mind seeing a couple more interchanges go up between VA-28 and VA-286 and at Baron Cameron Avenue. Finishing the interchanges on the Leesburg Bypass (US-15) and building one at VA-28 and Braddock would be nice as well but corridor wise my 1st choice would be VA-234 followed by US-50 as a close second. Finally, because I'm curious, where did you find the plans for adding interchanges on US-29 in Fairfax county?

kernals12

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2020, 12:42:43 AM »

^

This is correct, at least in the near term. There might also be an at grade intersection with Sudley Manor Drive as well.

Regarding the OP, while I highly doubt that even 25% of all those future interchange locations will actually ever get built,  I do think that the priority should be roads that don't have a non tolled freeway alternative. Therefore IMO that rules out US-1, VA-286 (north of I-66), and US-29 (north of Gainesville (South of Gainesville is another story)). Instead, I think that the priority should be US-50 and VA-234 (unfortunately PWC is already messing this one up with "innovative intersections" at University Blvd and Clover Hill road). While VA-7 is paralleled by the Dulles Toll Road, I wouldn't mind seeing a couple more interchanges go up between VA-28 and VA-286 and at Baron Cameron Avenue. Finishing the interchanges on the Leesburg Bypass (US-15) and building one at VA-28 and Braddock would be nice as well but corridor wise my 1st choice would be VA-234 followed by US-50 as a close second. Finally, because I'm curious, where did you find the plans for adding interchanges on US-29 in Fairfax county?
https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/planning-development/sites/planning-development/files/assets/documents/maps/transportation_plan_map.pdf

They are going ahead with a full interchange at Brentsville and I'm sure they'll build interchanges at the other intersections if traffic warrants.
https://www.pwcgov.org/government/dept/dot/Pages/Route-234-Brentsville-Road-Interchange-Project.aspx

And right now, the Route 28 bypass is probably a bigger priority for PWC, and it may eliminate the need for a 234 freeway altogether.

1995hoo

• Last Login: March 18, 2024, 04:22:06 PM
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2020, 08:08:51 AM »

Awesome work.

cpzilliacus and I had the following exchange about that in 2012. The reference to the "current supervisor's predecessor" is no longer accurate–at the time, the "current supervisor" was Jeff McKay, and last year he was elected Chairman of the Board of Supervisors.

Regarding access to your community, has anyone asked their elected officials if there is any prospect of building those ramps from the mainline of I-95 to Va. 289 (Franconia-Springfield Parkway)?  I am pretty certain that there is no money for them, and because there are effectively "frontage" roads on both sides of I-95 near there (Va. 789, Loisdale Drive on the east side and Va. 617, Backlick Road on the west side), ramps like that would be extremely expensive.

Not recently. The current supervisor's predecessor (Dana Kauffman) mentioned it once and said not to hold your breath. It's not just the cost of the construction of the ramps themselves. There are also eminent domain issues due to private businesses butting right up against I-95 on the west side, and the Virginia constitution was just amended to make eminent domain proceedings more difficult. There's also the problem that you'd be squeezing in a new interchange adjacent to an existing one (Route 644) and so you would almost definitely have to build C/D roads, thus further increasing the cost and the construction mess (in a place that has seemingly been under construction at least since 1990).

I see the reference further up the thread showing that the CTB is apparently ready to "study" the idea again, but I'd still say not to expect it any time soon and not to expect it to be an easy project by any means. That is a very tight location.

It'll be interesting to see how the planned extension of Frontier Drive affects traffic flow in that area. I don't know when construction is scheduled to begin. It will involve reconstructing the interchange between Frontier Drive and the Parkway and changing the traffic flow around the Metro stop. Part of the reason for the project is the new (yet-to-open, insofar as I know) TSA headquarters southwest of that interchange. Since that matter is interchange-related, it fits in this thread. You can find diagrams of what's planned here: http://www.virginiadot.org/projects/resources/NorthernVirginia/Frontier_Drive_Extension_Displays.pdf   I like the idea of eliminating the "weave area" on the westbound Parkway where traffic using the loop ramp to leave the Metro currently comes to a stop sign and then has to cross over traffic heading for the exit ramp to Frontier Drive. The speed limit on the Parkway is 50, but it's not unusual to see 70+, so getting rid of the stop sign will be a safety improvement in multiple ways. I do wonder how well that roundabout is going to work. There's a lot of very bad driving on the roads around that parking garage, including people regularly driving the wrong way on the one-way access road in order to take a shortcut to a garage entry, so I have to wonder how many people will yield properly and such at the roundabout.
"You know, you never have a guaranteed spot until you have a spot guaranteed."
—Olaf Kolzig, as quoted in the Washington Times on March 28, 2003,
commenting on the Capitals clinching a playoff spot.

"That sounded stupid, didn't it?"
—Kolzig, to the same reporter a few seconds later.

cpzilliacus

• Last Login: December 31, 2023, 03:00:12 PM
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2020, 12:28:02 PM »

I see the reference further up the thread showing that the CTB is apparently ready to "study" the idea again, but I'd still say not to expect it any time soon and not to expect it to be an easy project by any means. That is a very tight location.

It'll be interesting to see how the planned extension of Frontier Drive affects traffic flow in that area. I don't know when construction is scheduled to begin. It will involve reconstructing the interchange between Frontier Drive and the Parkway and changing the traffic flow around the Metro stop. Part of the reason for the project is the new (yet-to-open, insofar as I know) TSA headquarters southwest of that interchange. Since that matter is interchange-related, it fits in this thread. You can find diagrams of what's planned here: http://www.virginiadot.org/projects/resources/NorthernVirginia/Frontier_Drive_Extension_Displays.pdf   I like the idea of eliminating the "weave area" on the westbound Parkway where traffic using the loop ramp to leave the Metro currently comes to a stop sign and then has to cross over traffic heading for the exit ramp to Frontier Drive. The speed limit on the Parkway is 50, but it's not unusual to see 70+, so getting rid of the stop sign will be a safety improvement in multiple ways. I do wonder how well that roundabout is going to work. There's a lot of very bad driving on the roads around that parking garage, including people regularly driving the wrong way on the one-way access road in order to take a shortcut to a garage entry, so I have to wonder how many people will yield properly and such at the roundabout.

IMO now that VA-286 (Fairfax County Parkway, formerly 7100) is complete across Fort Belvoir North Area (including the interchange at Barta Road) between Fullerton Road and the TOTSO interchange (for VA-286) at Rolling Road and VA-289 (Franconia-Springfield Parkway, formerly 7900), the connection between I-95 and VA-286 north of the TOTSO is not perfect, but much improved, I think the pressure may be off for completing a (very expensive) interchange for all movements at I-95 and VA-289. 

If I was deciding (and I am not), I would much rather see some of the at-grade signalized intersections on VA-286 converted to grade-separated interchanges.

Some of my candidates (south to north, not in order of merit):

Terminal Road (hundreds of petroleum tank truck trips are observed every day of the week);
Loisdale Drive (too close to I-95);
Reservation Drive (lot of pedestrians cross VA-286 here to get to the park areas on the west side);
Lee Chapel Road (busy intersection);
Old Keene Mill Road (many injury crashes and fatal crashes);
Burke Lake Road (also a busy intersection);
Burke Centre Parkway (busy intersection);
Popes Head Road (busy intersection);
Franklin Farm Road (lots of pedestrian traffic here);
West Ox Road (busy intersection);
Sunrise Valley Road; VA-267 (Dulles Toll Road) and Sunset Hills Road (all of this should be blown-up and rebuilt to eliminate the signals at Sunrise Valley and at VA-267;  that the interchange at 267 was built as a rural-style diamond baffles me)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 12:45:50 PM by cpzilliacus »
Opinions expressed here on AAROADS are strictly personal and mine alone, and do not reflect policies or positions of MWCOG, NCRTPB or their member federal, state, county and municipal governments or any other agency.

Jmiles32

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2020, 12:37:09 PM »

^

https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/planning-development/sites/planning-development/files/assets/documents/maps/transportation_plan_map.pdf

Ahh thanks. I definitely missed that key detail when I last looked at it. Well if the recently funded VA-294/Minnineville Road interchange in Prince William County is any indication (IMO that project totally came out of left field), new large housing/retail developments and subsequent proffers make anything possible.

They are going ahead with a full interchange at Brentsville and I'm sure they'll build interchanges at the other intersections if traffic warrants.
https://www.pwcgov.org/government/dept/dot/Pages/Route-234-Brentsville-Road-Interchange-Project.aspx

And right now, the Route 28 bypass is probably a bigger priority for PWC, and it may eliminate the need for a 234 freeway altogether.

While I agree that Route 28 is definitely PWC's biggest transportation priority as it should be, I also hold the opinion that I don't think the bypass is the best option. Upgrading VA-234 north of VA-28 (at the very least) would serve both potential bypass traffic (coming from Bristow and southwest) as well as the existing heavy regional traffic that uses VA-234 already to cross the county to and from I-66 and I-95.

BTW on a side note, for anyone interested, PWC will be hosting a virtual VA-28 bypass meeting on December 7th.
https://www.insidenova.com/news/prince_william/prince-william-county-hosting-virtual-meeting-on-route-28-bypass-project/article_548c9844-2e9f-11eb-9847-87c7e3c2d84f.html#comments

cpzilliacus

• Last Login: December 31, 2023, 03:00:12 PM
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2020, 12:47:29 PM »

While I agree that Route 28 is definitely PWC's biggest transportation priority as it should be, I also hold the opinion that I don't think the bypass is the best option. Upgrading VA-234 north of VA-28 (at the very least) would serve both potential bypass traffic (coming from Bristow and southwest) as well as the existing heavy regional traffic that uses VA-234 already to cross the county to and from I-66 and I-95.

Getting traffic out of the Battlefield for both VA-234 and U.S. 29 would be a good idea.
Opinions expressed here on AAROADS are strictly personal and mine alone, and do not reflect policies or positions of MWCOG, NCRTPB or their member federal, state, county and municipal governments or any other agency.

kernals12

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2020, 12:51:43 PM »

^

Ahh thanks. I definitely missed that key detail when I last looked at it. Well if the recently funded VA-294/Minnineville Road interchange in Prince William County is any indication (IMO that project totally came out of left field), new large housing/retail developments and subsequent proffers make anything possible.

BTW on a side note, for anyone interested, PWC will be hosting a virtual VA-28 bypass meeting on December 7th.
https://www.insidenova.com/news/prince_william/prince-william-county-hosting-virtual-meeting-on-route-28-bypass-project/article_548c9844-2e9f-11eb-9847-87c7e3c2d84f.html#comments

But an VA-234 upgrade without a 28 bypass would also put more traffic on I-66 between Wellington and Centreville.

Jmiles32

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2020, 01:03:02 PM »

Getting traffic out of the Battlefield for both VA-234 and U.S. 29 would be a good idea.

Haven't heard much about that particular issue in a while (which is honestly pretty amazing considering how bad it gets at times). I suspect a big reason why is because of all the strong opposition to the north/south part of the proposed battlefield bypass, the bi-county parkway, which would largely follow Pageland road up to the current VA-234 near Catharpin. Unforunately I have yet to really see any alternative solution(s) to what to do here.

kernals12

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2020, 01:05:53 PM »

IMO now that VA-286 (Fairfax County Parkway, formerly 7100) is complete across Fort Belvoir North Area (including the interchange at Barta Road) between Fullerton Road and the TOTSO interchange (for VA-286) at Rolling Road and VA-289 (Franconia-Springfield Parkway, formerly 7900), the connection between I-95 and VA-286 north of the TOTSO is not perfect, but much improved, I think the pressure may be off for completing a (very expensive) interchange for all movements at I-95 and VA-289. 

If I was deciding (and I am not), I would much rather see some of the at-grade signalized intersections on VA-286 converted to grade-separated interchanges.

Some of my candidates (south to north, not in order of merit):

Terminal Road (hundreds of petroleum tank truck trips are observed every day of the week);
Loisdale Drive (too close to I-95);
Reservation Drive (lot of pedestrians cross VA-286 here to get to the park areas on the west side);
Lee Chapel Road (busy intersection);
Old Keene Mill Road (many injury crashes and fatal crashes);
Burke Lake Road (also a busy intersection);
Burke Centre Parkway (busy intersection);
Popes Head Road (busy intersection);
Franklin Farm Road (lots of pedestrian traffic here);
West Ox Road (busy intersection);
Sunrise Valley Road; VA-267 (Dulles Toll Road) and Sunset Hills Road (all of this should be blown-up and rebuilt to eliminate the signals at Sunrise Valley and at VA-267;  that the interchange at 267 was built as a rural-style diamond baffles me)

I've got some good news for you. The findings of the latest study recommend interchanges at
Sunrise, Franklin Farm, and Spring Mill. They also recommend converting Burke Center Parkway to RIRO with a flyover for left turns off the FCP. And the Popes Head Road interchange is a done deal. They also want innovative intersections at Lee Chapel and West Ox. They also plan interchanges/innovative intersections at several places you didn't list.

Jmiles32

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2020, 01:09:24 PM »

^

But an VA-234 upgrade without a 28 bypass would also put more traffic on I-66 between Wellington and Centreville.

With the massive transform I-66 project set to wrap in late 2022, I would think that I-66 between Wellington and Centreville would be more than well equipped to handle any increase in traffic (assuming there is much of any since I'm not convinced that commuters in Bristow use current VA-28 through Manassas anyways). In addition, it's worth noting that the soon to be six laned VA-28 (still with traffic lights) north of where the four-lane future bypass will merge with the current four-lane VA-28 will likely present its own set of problems. 

MillTheRoadgeek

• Last Login: May 19, 2023, 12:58:05 PM
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2020, 09:06:47 PM »

Patched signs:

I've certainly seen some of those Springfield Interchange BGS sign gaps. This I'm sure was illustrated. I would prefer something more direct though, not a full interchange; hopefully the signals for the HOT lane ramps can also be removed as well.

Back to the whole plan, it sure is crazy what's been proposed. I'll assume a lot of these interchanges, if built, would have to be compact kinds (such as Randolph/Georgia over in MD).

bluecountry

• Last Login: March 18, 2024, 02:30:09 PM
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2020, 10:57:02 AM »

Odds that 28/New Braddock Road get an interchange, and high priority?

That would my top, along with extending New Braddock over I-66 to connect with Stone Road, and have an interchange with 66.

froggie

• Last Login: March 18, 2024, 11:08:21 PM
    • Froggie's Place
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2020, 11:00:16 AM »

A 28/New Braddock interchange is probably desired, but a complication is the close proximity of the 28/Machen intersection.

Extending New Braddock across 66 is planned, but an interchange is not...too close to 66/29.

Jmiles32

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2020, 11:45:32 AM »

IMO extending the VA-28 freeway south of US-29 to the future split of VA-28 and the VA-28 bypass (assuming it gets built) may not be as difficult as some would think. I agree that the hardest part would likely be building the New Braddock Road interchange and figuring out what to do about the Machen Road and Old Centreville Road intersections. However, after that, I think that an overpass/underpass would be sufficient at both Green Trails Blvd and Bradenton Drive. The light at Compton Road could either be its own interchange or maybe integrated with whatever they plan to do with the northern terminus of the bypass. $400-$500 million in total would be my ballpark estimate.

1995hoo

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2020, 12:46:44 PM »

I-95 south exit to SR-644 east ....

That particular piece of roadway was removed during the Springfield Interchange reconstruction. Prior to the rebuild, VDOT actually signed the old C/D lane through that area as if it were a thru lane, partly just to attempt to reduce the amount of weaving and the resulting crashes in that area. Past that spot, it used to become a standard acceleration lane that merged into the right lane of I-95 some distance south of that spot after the ramp from eastbound Route 644 merged into it. I believe they deleted it both because the many overpass support columns located in its path directly south of that spot obstructed its former path, plus there was less of a need to provide such a movement when the partial-cloverleaf loop ramp that used to connect westbound Route 644 to southbound I-95 was removed and replaced with a flyover (which is the reason for the bridge abutments mentioned before).

So the existence of that former connection had nothing to do with the Franconia—Springfield Parkway. It was part of the original interchange with Route 644.

froggie

• Froggie's Place
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2020, 09:36:28 AM »

^ As I recall, that extra pavement was also used during the Mixing Bowl rebuild.

1995hoo

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2020, 10:12:45 AM »

^ As I recall, that extra pavement was also used during the Mixing Bowl rebuild.

Almost certainly. I think, however, HTM Duke was referring less to the super-wide "shoulder" there than he was to the clearly-visible old roadbed further south after the loop ramp curves away: https://goo.gl/maps/Ek49t4kveF9qPLG37   At least, that's how I interpreted his comment. The old roadbed here is the remains of the old C/D road. You probably recall how that lane had pull-thru signs overhead indicating it was for I-95 South and that it was routine for people to engage in what Robert Thomson (the second Dr. Gridlock at the Post) used to call "ramp-running," i.e., exiting to the C/D road and re-entering at its far end without exiting the highway. I'd argue that move made more sense for people coming from the Beltway, for whom it was arguably less dangerous just to stay to the right, run the C/D road, and merge further down where there was no weave conflict with I-395 traffic trying to exit to Route 644. (Man, I do not miss that old configuration!)

froggie

• Froggie's Place
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2020, 10:20:39 AM »

^ Yes, that old roadbed is what I was referring to.  I also recall it having a lot more pavement than what that GMSV is showing.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.