News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

TX most congested hwys

Started by allniter89, August 14, 2015, 04:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allniter89

http://www.chron.com/news/transportation/slideshow/Most-congested-highway-corridors-in-Texas-81703/photo-4625513.php

From 15 choices
Houston 7
Austin    5
Dallas     3

From my driving expierence
Houston is a mess practically anytime during normal business hours :banghead: I HATE Houston, between the Mexicans that dont read or understand English or just dont care to the local idiots that drive 80mph in heavy rain or take an exit from the far inside lane 500' before the ramp its a circus. I've gone out of my way on 2 lane roads just to avoid the aggravation...grrr
Austin. I dont have much expierence other than I 35 but it doesnt take much to screw up traffic quickly, at least they have a 2 level roadway tho sometimes it doesnt help.
Dallas. I would have thought Dallas would have near as many as Houston. Dallas can also be a mess 24/7.

BUY AMERICAN MADE.
SPEED SAFELY.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.