News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Judge Byrd:

Started by In_Correct, January 24, 2022, 07:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bring Back Byrd?

Yes!
1 (50%)
No!
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

In_Correct

"Order!" ... "All Rise!" ... "Your Honor, This Is Case Number [ ... ] On The Calendar." ... "The Parties Have Been Sworn In." ... "You May Be Seated." ... " [ ... ] Have A Seat. "

And:

"Parties Have Been Excused. You May Step Out."

are examples of the very few lines that Petri Hawkins - Byrd has said for 25 Years on Judge Judy, a Court Genre that was created instead of Judge Judy Sheindlin being cast at The People's Court.

Judge Judy was the #1 Day Time Show Ever, which is some thing that Judge Judy is very competitive about. According to Judge Joe Brown, she seemed to not like other Day Time Shows. Steve Harvey, mainly known for his success on Family Feud, is now hosting a Court Genre. What ever the reason, Judy decided to host Judy Justice instead, and without Byrd.

It certainly would be nice to hear Byrd say more lines. While he is on You Tube: "Bonding With Byrd", would it be nice if they made Judge Byrd also?
Drive Safely. :sombrero: Ride Safely. And Build More Roads, Rails, And Bridges. :coffee: ... Boulevards Wear Faster Than Interstates.

WillWeaverRVA

I mean, he's not a judge, so...
Will Weaver
WillWeaverRVA Photography | Twitter

"But how will the oxen know where to drown if we renumber the Oregon Trail?" - NE2

vdeane

I do find it odd that Byrd isn't on Judy Justice, given how long he's been working with Judith Sheindlin (I think even before Judge Judy!).  There has to be more to that story than salary budgets, especially since he didn't find out the show was ending before anyone else.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.