Meta > Suggestions and Questions

How do I get rid of a thread from showing up in my new replies?

(1/1)

TempoNick:
How do I get rid of a thread from showing up in my new replies? I made a comment on the Indiana thread once and it keeps showing up.

1995hoo:
Do you mean every time there is a new reply, it pops up? Look at the top or bottom of the thread where it has the options for reply, notify, mark unread, etc. Instead of "Notify," it probably says "Unnotify." Click that.

If you ever post [/color][/size], take note that when you reply to a thread, the app subscribes you to it by default.

TempoNick:

--- Quote from: 1995hoo on September 30, 2023, 11:07:14 AM ---Do you mean every time there is a new reply, it pops up? Look at the top or bottom of the thread where it has the options for reply, notify, mark unread, etc. Instead of "Notify," it probably says "Unnotify." Click that.

If you ever post [/color][/size], take note that when you reply to a thread, the app subscribes you to it by default.

--- End quote ---

That was kind of the correct answer, but it was enough of the hint to get the job done. On the bottom of my screen, only the NOTIFY button appeared. I had to click on that first to get the UNNOTIFY button to appear. Now I think I fixed it. Thank you -- that was enough of a hint to figure out the real answer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version