Meta > Suggestions and Questions

Formal request to have two of my topics removed

(1/4) > >>

Shedingtonian:
In specific, both of my "in one thread" topics (this one and this one). The only reason is because I can host these in my own webpage. Please and thank you.

LilianaUwU:
I mean, my thread is pretty much a duplicate of my Fandom wiki... so I don't see why?

1995hoo:
Nobody has responded in either thread, so why can't you delete them yourself? I thought the forum allows deleting the first post in a thread unless and until someone responds to it.

1:

--- Quote from: 1995hoo on October 05, 2023, 03:40:34 PM ---Nobody has responded in either thread, so why can't you delete them yourself? I thought the forum allows deleting the first post in a thread unless and until someone responds to it.

--- End quote ---

I was under the impression that there were previously some additional posts by the OP, but they removed all but the first (which couldn't be removed).

1995hoo:

--- Quote from: 1 on October 05, 2023, 03:41:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: 1995hoo on October 05, 2023, 03:40:34 PM ---Nobody has responded in either thread, so why can't you delete them yourself? I thought the forum allows deleting the first post in a thread unless and until someone responds to it.

--- End quote ---

I was under the impression that there were previously some additional posts by the OP, but they removed all but the first (which couldn't be removed).

--- End quote ---

Ah, I didn't realize that because when I looked at those two threads all I saw were the single posts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version