News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

U.S. Bicycle Route System

Started by NE2, October 13, 2011, 01:18:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rothman

Quote from: hbelkins on June 29, 2016, 02:20:22 PM
Kentucky is finally getting around to signing USBR 76 in its entirety.

No kidding.  I've told you this before, but I can't believe the routing of USBR 76 through Floyd County.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

froggie

Recently learned that MnDOT is actively developing USBR 41, which will run from St. Paul (connecting to MRT/USBR 45) via Duluth to the Canadian border.  Though a draft routing is not due until next month, it will likely utilize completed portions of the Munger Trail, parts of old US 61 (CSAH 30 or CSAH 61 depending on your county), and MN 61 along the North Shore.  MnDOT's goal is for approval at this fall's AASHTO committee meeting.

hbelkins

Quote from: Rothman on July 14, 2016, 11:48:41 AM
Quote from: hbelkins on June 29, 2016, 02:20:22 PM
Kentucky is finally getting around to signing USBR 76 in its entirety.

No kidding.  I've told you this before, but I can't believe the routing of USBR 76 through Floyd County.

There are also some pretty intense mountain climbs along KY 28 in Perry, Breathitt and Owsley counties.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.