News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Multiple polls in the same thread?

Started by A.J. Bertin, November 14, 2018, 06:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.J. Bertin

Is it possible to add a second poll to a thread after one poll was previously created, participated in, and closed? If so, how?
-A.J. from Michigan

Alps

You need to create a new thread for it. Alternatively, ask a mod to delete the old poll (if you can't do so yourself).

A.J. Bertin

Quote from: Alps on November 14, 2018, 07:54:11 PM
You need to create a new thread for it. Alternatively, ask a mod to delete the old poll (if you can't do so yourself).

Thanks, Steve. I assume you're a mod. I'm looking at my thread on the Road Enthusiasts Meetings about my upcoming "city meet" in Providence. I'd like to delete the current poll that's in there and create a new poll. Would you be able to delete the current poll for me?
-A.J. from Michigan

webny99

Quote from: A.J. Bertin on November 14, 2018, 09:05:42 PM
Thanks, Steve. I assume you're a mod.

The yellow "Global Mod" banner would be a pretty good indication!

A.J. Bertin

Quote from: webny99 on November 14, 2018, 09:12:55 PM
Thanks, Steve. I assume you're a mod.

The yellow "Global Mod" banner would be a pretty good indication!

There's no need to be sarcastic. I didn't notice that.
-A.J. from Michigan

Alps

Thanks, Steve. I assume you're a mod. I'm looking at my thread on the Road Enthusiasts Meetings about my upcoming "city meet" in Providence. I'd like to delete the current poll that's in there and create a new poll. Would you be able to delete the current poll for me?
Done.

A.J. Bertin

Quote from: Alps on November 15, 2018, 12:07:21 AM

Done.

Thank you so much! I appreciate it.
-A.J. from Michigan

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.